India A (183/8) secure a narrow 7-run victory over Pakistan Shaheens (176/7) in an electrifying Group B clash of ACC T20 Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2024

Pakistan is the new spin power house, in the last 2 weeks they seem to have put up a line up.

Abhishek is the best player of spin in this team. He was needed to stay to take on spinners.

Abhishek vs rashid khan 30 balls 63 runs 5 sixes 3 fours.

Indian Selectors have different thinking that us. Even in last touranment, they selected many unknown faces.

Haider Ali was destined to be part of the Dosti Yaari clique but he messed his career up

You can see why!

Selfish Zaman

Appealing for LBW whilst there was a clear run out chance had gone and collected the ball!

Pakistan had their chance to keep them below 170

Messing it up now

Pakistan pacers have been atrocious.

They don’t want to keep Pakistan in the game

Haider Ali, Haris, Zaman Khan, Abbas all have played world tournaments.

None of the Indian players will even come close to playing Asia cup except 1-2.
Tilak varma after his horror show at SA with his dot ball display he is not the same

Haris seems like another clueless captain

Minhas bowled only 1 over

Picked up a wkt and 4 runs conceded

Pakistan had their chance to keep them below 170

Messing it up now
180 will be the target.

Abbas and Imran really don't have a way to hide other than to bowl slow and slower. Once you get your eye in you can tonk them for many

Just carious how big are the boundaries here, the ground looks a little small

We have found our successor to KL , another mental midget ,we are really unlucky that he is from Mumbai so will backing and will play. Absolutely don't have any strike rotation skills and he is captain.

Ground looks pretty small tbf

Regardless, poor poor bowling by the pacers. Slower ball after slower ball.

As I'm typing this, Zaman picks up a wicket.

Pakistan fast bowlers are pretty average.Should have selected u 19 guys and give them exposure

Ground looks pretty small tbf

Regardless, poor poor bowling by the pacers. Slower ball after slower ball.

As I'm typing this, Zaman picks up a wicket.
The surface is good. Has some pace. Slow balls aren't really getting break off the pitch. They're mostly setting up nicely.

Zaman and Afridi have played international cricket but here they are looking like school kids. Why do PCB fasttrack raw players in national team?

This is a really good score. Dare I say beyond the reach of Pakistan. They'll try to smash every ball chasing and will explode under pressure

Zaman and Afridi have played international cricket but here they are looking like school kids. Why do PCB fasttrack raw players in national team?
Abbas is useless Zaman I don't know what has happened to him. He was so good with bowling yorkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really good score. Dare I say beyond the reach of Pakistan. They'll try to smash every ball chasing and will explode under pressure
I think it’s easily chaseable if you just play properly

It’s not 2003

We have to bat 3 times to pass this score. Bye guys!!! No point to waste our sleep.

What a garbage last ball to bowl by imran jnr, India should win this easily, I do not know how strong there bowling is, but I know our batsman will not be able to do it, if they do I will be surprised and happy

only positive for Pak in this match so far is the spinners, they where outstanding

If Abhishek had not given it away they could have crossed 200. Travis head was mightily impressed his skill against spin as he opens with head in the ipl

Back