ICC T20 World Cup 2024: Pakistan vs India | Match 19 | Group A | New York | June 9th | Indian Innings

You can feel rana and dr.bassim and that momin being disappointed
How so? Dr bassim and rana want Amir to succeed? I'm an aussie fan and eliminating India early is more beneficial for Australia then Pakistan.

It's just game is not that easy. India still has to bowl, just remember your comment if it does come back to Bite you.

So many overrated hacks masquerading as international cricketers

How so? Dr bassim and rana want Amir to succeed? I'm an aussie fan and eliminating India early is more beneficial for Australia then Pakistan.

It's just game is not that easy. India still has to bowl, just remember your comment if it does come back to Bite you.
Yes, its ok to hope for india to win...

The wishfull win for india just to be right on a forum. Lmaoo

I like how Arshdeep is trying to score and Pandya is batting to survive till the end of days play.

Very difficult chance for the keeper but good work nonetheless. Need wickets and dot balls.

Pakistan doing well and instead of enjoying it, posters on this forum trying to score points against each other...no wonder we don't ever success...

I bet if this was wahab riaz, he would had bowled it to where arshdeep was standing loll

Pakistan doing well and instead of enjoying it, posters on this forum trying to score points against each other...no wonder we don't ever success...
We dont succeed because of a post on a forum?

Damn, didnt know pakistan cricket was controlled by a post

Great spell by amir, considering he went for 16 in one over and to only give 7 runs the next 3 overs is really impressive

C'mon stop giving away these boundaries, PK is a mental midget in chasing.

Did anyone notice ravi shastri having lost his voice now lmaoooo..

Guy feels disappointed

I remember Kuldeep, batting well in come game.. He would have been a better choice than Dube

As I predicted Pandya doesnt cross 10.

India is carrying a lot a failures this World Cup.

Yes, its ok to hope for india to win...

The wishfull win for india just to be right on a forum. Lmaoo
I'm not hoping for India to win, Australia will have an easier time with Pakistan. The gut punch for me if is Australia lose to Pakistan.

I'm just being realistic. India will make their usual 120, then Pakistan still has to bat first and are in danger of losing on this pitch.

Atleast wait for the game to end before the trash talk bro, that's what I usually do before I tear apart 😂.

Chalo khair if Pakistan does win take your moral victory. I'll still have Australia get rid of this side.

Meanwhile, I hope you're speaking as a true Pakistani fan and not just a side note, Everyone did well but I hate Amir and imad fan

With Dravid leaving and Rohit most probably retiring after this T20I world cup, hope India pick more deserving youngsters than these oldies...

My worry is India struggled on this pitch, with Bumrah bowling to our glass line up. This might not be as easy

Back