Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restrict them under 200 and need a good last over with a wicket off the last ball to carry momentum with us

Dare2Dream said:
When you have a bad captain who can not guide bowlers under pressure, then this is what happens. How hard was it for Afridi to go to him and just tell him to bowl yorkers?

Lets be fair though - no one has been successful with Sami.. EVER.

Watson always struggles against Ajmal...only if Afridi knew that!!

164/4 . This is already beyond Pakistan's reach.....Perhaps the Aussies should declare now

Saeed Ajmal is the only one with some aggression.

I thought that was Afridi's forte?

Indiafan said:
You do understand that if Aus defeat Pak heavily and then Bangla beat Aus, Pak are out?
bangla beat aus ????
i don't think so....

Juggernaut said:
Afridi certainly didn't have a plan today.

I'm pretty sure its the exact opposite. He had an EXACT plan, should've adjusted, didn't adjust, costly overs from Hafeez.

Ajmal gets Watson yet again, If Afridi continued with Ajmal from the start of the innings Watson would have been out cheaply :(

Ajmal the only shining light. Shocking performance from Pak, especially Sami (but that was expected by some).

Good to see Ajmal, putting some decent show between this goat slaughtering of Pakistani fast bowling.

Dare2Dream said:
When you have a bad captain who can not guide bowlers under pressure, then this is what happens. How hard was it for Afridi to go to him and just tell him to bowl yorkers?
Yeah because it's Afridi's fault Sami hasn't figured out international cricket right?

The slower the better.......you got to wonder why Hafeez was firing them in...but this is to be expected of him just not good or smart enough at the international level.

GLORY OF '92 said:
Gonna need a miracle from razzaq/afridi to win from here.
Miracle would be Butt. Razzaq/Afridi do perform miracle, we need from someone else too.:)

Have some friggin faith in your team...why do you guys even bother watching the match when all you're going to do is whine and complain. Yes, it looks bad at this situation but in your case its always the same pakistani mentality by thinking the negatives and flaming. Have some faith and enjoy...we still have to bat too.

If its a miracle performace from Pakistan, then Australia will still get to at least 180.

Are Pakistan going to chase at 9rpo? lol.

Poison said:
I'm pretty sure its the exact opposite. He had an EXACT plan, should've adjusted, didn't adjust, costly overs from Hafeez.
well his plans are like his batting..they freeze when under pressure..like his batting, can work on some inconsequential match of Kanpur or against minnows like bdesh...

Was that Misbah who fumbled that? Get grandpa out of here please.

Game is pretty much on. It will be a nailbiter. The Markhors will prevail in the end I suspect.

cricketinblood said:
abe razzaq kya ground me ghoomne aaya hai...why genius afridi is not giving the ball to him ?

Yup, Sami is being hammered so you give it to the guy who bowls a good 5-10kmh slower and gets no movement. :razzaq

hamzamunir said:
Have some friggin faith in your team...why do you guys even bother watching the match when all you're going to do is whine and complain. Yes, it looks bad at this situation but in your case its always the same pakistani mentality by thinking the negatives and flaming. Have some faith and enjoy...we still have to bat too.
We couldn't even chase 143 Against Zimbabwe
And you think we will be able to chase 175+ batting against, Nannes, Tait, and Johnson?

so who else here will be making themselves ready for a reply from Butt and co. for this big chase. I will be happy even if they last first 6 overs and score 20 runs without any loss.

<< Rashid >> said:
28 runs of the Sami over....................now that's the Sami we know.

Mohammad Sami to DJ Hussey, 1 run, 84.0 mph, oh dear, dropped,

Thanks goes to :butt

Some fans here are so hopeless... Match is still going on and they are sh***n in their pants. Watch the game and enjoy it. Don't make this as a matter of life and death..

Sledger said:
If its a miracle performace from Pakistan, then Australia will still get to at least 180.

yes
60 balls century by Butt
and 30 balls 60 by Afridi to start with

Pakiboii said:
And you think we will be able to chase 175+ batting against, Nannes, Tait, and Johnson?
Yes. :)

Poison said:

Bowling Hafeez when he's continously getting smacked.

I guess I can't expect better from a ball eater. :))

Sledger said:

They'll be like the Saffers with no clue as to how to approach the first 10 overs! :)))

Pakiboii said:

Read my post again if you didn't understand what i wrote.

For Those Of You In Panic, Keep In Mind This Is A 180-190 Pitch.

India Did It, South Africa Did It, Australia Did It, ...surely We Can Do It

IM NOT YOU said:
For Those Of You In Panic, Keep In Mind This Is A 180-190 Pitch.

India Did It, South Africa Did It, Australia Did It, ...surely We Can Do It

we have A self destruct button

hamzamunir said:
Faith comes from the past experiences and looking at these chickens and unfortunately our recent past history doesn't help either.

Juggernaut said:
Bowling Hafeez when he's continously getting smacked.

I guess I can't expect better from a ball eater. :))

Ball eater has no choice cause that's the $h!tty he's been given...with Hafeez, Butt, and Misbah in the playing eleven...it was a miracle they won against Bangers...

Hey, let's say Pakistan lose this match, what's the chance of Australia losing the match against Bangla on purpose??? you see things like that happen in American sports all the time, as teams don't want dangerous teams making it thru

This is a super over from Sami but he is a stupid, stupid cricketer. His cricket has as much thought as the average chick flick.

I will never understand how the grey matter in his brain works. Why was he bowling length like last over? Why did he persist after David Hussey pretty much molested his bowling? He is perfectly capable of the yorker, as he's showing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back