Pakistan v Australia | ICC World T20: 6th Match | Group A | St Lucia | Aus Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)) at the wrist slitting. The match is under control guys. Why the suicide mentality?

here we go again..dropping catches is the best thing Pak is doing out there..

Omar Malik said:
Indians loving it in the crowd!
Why won't they ? Didn't we love the first 6 overs of Indian innings against SA when we thot they were under pressure....but then they hav raina and yuvraj, who hit sixes at will & we have Afridi & hafeez who gives sixes at batsman's will :)

hahahahahah, But did what he does best. This is so freaking easy catch that a 90 year old grandma can pooch it but Butt is such a joke in the field that you can't comprehend until you see it. BTW watching this is priceless. :)

Juggernaut said:
Salman Butt Zindabad.

I wonder how many Hussey makes now.
We revived his career with our drops and now we're doing what we can to make it flourish. Is there an award for that?

I'm willing to bet my house that Butts confidence has gone with that drop catch.

There will be no repeat of that 73 against Bangladesh.

The way Pakistan has been dropping catches today reminded me of the way Bangladesh dropped catches yday

i can ensure this match is FIXED no effort by the fielders not the bowler batting will tell more truth:)

I'm glad my dad just left the house, cuz I am swearing my "Butt" off at the moment.

Momo said:
:)) at the wrist slitting. The match is under control guys. Why the suicide mentality?

how is it under control.......there looking good for 200

RehanG said:
i can ensure this match is FIXED no effort by the fielders not the bowler batting will tell more truth:)
your an idiot, everytime pak is losing, its fixed to idiot fans like you.

Anybody notice the Pakistan teams body langauge.

Scared is the word to describe it.

And I thought this team was being led by a pathan?

I wonder what kindda fielding practice, Pak team was doing ....This is just pathetic fielding

Juggernaut said:

I noticed that pretty early on actually! Nothing surprising at all as its the usual thing for Pak! :ibutt :inti :inzi

Juggernaut said:

:)) Mate do you enjoy being negative ?

Scoring 7 to 8 runs is not a big deal for the top teams. But giving away two sixes and fours in an hour..i think that is going to hurt Pakistan..

Shezada said:
your an idiot, everytime pak is losing, its fixed to idiot fans like you.
ming ur language and if u don't agee with me don't attack put ur arguments thats it ,

Australia show a little bit of aggression and the so called Beast and his team are running with their tails between their legs.

Australia really dominating here.

Afridi gave Aussies a free pass by bowling Hafeez for 4 overs and giving them a good platform. As much as you may not like Rameez, he is right that Afridi stuck to something he though before the match and didn't have a brain to adapt to the situation and challenge the Aussies. Now they have nothing to lose with so many wickets in hand.

Anybody else ashamed of the pathetically fearful nature of our team today?

and the chickens are again thrown to the hungry beast i.e. Aussies. After thrashing minnows yesterday, Butt and most of the PPer's are back to reality.

hmmm 200 runs, will we be able to make 180 runs, to aviod getting out in first round due to RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back