Pakistan v England | 1st T20I | NSK | 20 September 2022 | Pakistan innings

Pathetic. Simply Pathetic.

157? R U kidding me? That's all we can can muster here?

What? No! Playing for places has been problem way prior to Misbah

True but I was talking about how we approach batting now. Misbah was a believer in safety first which meant starting slow, setting up a platform in the middle and then hitting at the end. Not an approach that works in modern day and I can't believe we've even adopted that in T20s!!

So Naseem is now viewed as a power-hitter after two fluke sixes. Sums up Pakistan's "think tank".

Another middle order failure. With the start we got, we should've gotten 180 minimum

LOL Lhushdil sce licking the single Asif he is some great batsman :))

lol @ everyone pouncing on shan after one failure. He has the shots, placement, and intelligence to play an important role down the order. He was just unlucky.

I'd take players showing intent and courage from the get-go over stat padders bent on cementing their place in the team any day.

Khushdil 5(7) batting in last 2 overs.

How is he in the team?

Complete mess

This is not how an international side is managed!

Disappointing that was caught. Looked to be a six and he should have hit that for a six.

Still, good stuff from Iftikhar considering how most of our batsmen played.
At least he shows some ability. Clown Khushdil should never wear green Jersey again.

True but I was talking about how we approach batting now. Misbah was a believer in safety first which meant starting slow, setting up a platform in the middle and then hitting at the end. Not an approach that works in modern day and I can't believe we've even adopted that in T20s!!

Well if it doesn't work then why haven't all these brains such as Ramiz Raja, Saqlain, Mickey Arthur, Hayden, Mohammad Yousef, been able to change it?

Khushdil 5(7) batting in last 2 overs.
How is he in the team?

It’s ramiz raja picks . asif and khushdil he openly said that during t20 WC “ these 2 are match winners and if they come good they will win u a big game “

Very disappointing finish for Pakistan.

This is why wickets in hand & launching isn't a great approach. You are not guaranteed whatsoever to launch and its hard for batsmen to come in & immediately hit sixes. It's important to keep the innings flowing throughout and not try to slow down.

lol @ everyone pouncing on shan after one failure. He has the shots, placement, and intelligence to play an important role down the order. He was just unlucky.

I'd take players showing intent and courage from the get-go over stat padders bent on cementing their place in the team any day.

With entry points of 12 overs onwards he would not be comfortable. Issue is not with him rather the overall approach and forces phase of consolidation in middle overs that leave very little for rest of the batting. Today 8-9 overs were left for 9 wickets. I dont mind it as far as the batsmen at the crease are going all out when set but, that didn’t seem to be the case

Can we pass the magical mark of 160...?

What's the point lol that will be chased inside 15 overs. Our batting is worse than associate levels. Can't believe Pak batting would be this bad in t20s a format we were so good at..

Back