Pakistan v New Zealand | 2nd T20 | Dubai | 13/11/09 [NZ Inns]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricket_fever said:
that is seriously unfair! such racism

Afridi's decision goes against him but Franklin is given the benefit of the doubt in the same circumstances. You tell me, what it indicates.

O U T. plz ask 3rd umpire once again plz mccullum run to ur pc :))) :)))

WE ARE CHAMPIONS :14:

look @ cricinfo
"
8 to win off one ball, Gul would be foolish to concede an extra delivery here ""
so bad they are feeling as newzealand has lost the match

Challo Mubarak ho

7 games unbeaten now...equalled the record! Kept our perfect 100% T20 record against NZ intact

I think Styris's refusal to take singles cost NZ in the end, he really needs to work hard on his fitness and mobility. Ever since he retired from test cricket, he really has let himself go fitness wise.

Pakistan have won the Twenty20 series 2-0. New Zealand were boosted by that stand between McCullum and Styris, but the acceleration, in hindsight, came a little too late. Ajmal bowled a superb penultimate over, including the wicket of McCullum, and Styris was left with too many to get with too few to come.

We didnt play anywhere near our best but still just about pulled it of at the end... a few things from this which we do need to change and improve and thats all really...

PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD !

hmmmm that decision by the 3rd umpire cud have serious implications. No doubt Afridi and/or malik will have something to say about it.

SA have done another D/L screw up and ENGLAND have been declared winners as the match has been called off!

To give credit, NZ got better and used to the Pak bowling attack as the tour progressed. I think they played the spinners the best today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back