Pakistan v New Zealand | 2nd T20 | Dubai | 13/11/09 [NZ Inns]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajmal and Afridi will bowl 8 overs for under 40.
I can't see the others giving away 110 in 12 overs.

Alam batted well. Razzler should've been sent after him.

oyee whats up with the thread name? whoever created it must be very hungry and ate "P"akistan :D

Our "senior" player Razzaq plays well for a golden duck and out "junior" player O. Akmal gets an unbeaten half century.

don1990 said:
he is completely useless....

Do you guys even look at anything before utter out clueless statements.

The stats shown for today's innings were:

1st 50: 38 balls. When Umar/Afridi/Kami were going hitting 4s/6s.
2nd 50: 41 balls.
3rd 50: 40 balls.

So the last 50 came in about the same time as to 1st 50 when there are field restrictions -- what is the problem?

This pitch will assist the spinner and there will be some seam movement.

Umar Akmal would make a perfect #3 in all formats. Fawad is a good #5 for ODIs and Test matches and a floater for T20s, in case we collapse at the top.

I am pretty sure if Afridi hasn't hit the magic Six against Murli, you would be cursing malik.
Or may be he did his part in SF and Final but too bad for him that Pakistan still won......

NZ playing it safe today

McCullum with Watling today

Hard hitter with a newbie who can stick around perhaps

JeeraBlade said:
Do you guys even look at anything before utter out clueless statements.

The stats shown for today's innings were:

1st 50: 38 balls. When Umar/Afridi/Kami were going hitting 4s/6s.
2nd 50: 41 balls.
3rd 50: 40 balls.

So the last 50 came in about the same time as to 1st 50 when there are field restrictions -- what is the problem?

nothing is wrong...except a team is expected to be much much more efficiant with their last 5 overs. i think Alam is a very good player but he needs to get going first. maybe raise him up in the batting order

Anyone else fallen in love with the way Aamer's hair bounces? Darn, I wish I had that much volume in my hair :p
Good bowling, just that slip by U. Akmal that kinda ruined it.

KhushbuHussain said:
Anyone else fallen in love with the way Aamer's hair bounces? Darn, I wish I had that much volume in my hair :p
Only a girl would make that comment.............

^^ We want as much hair bouncing as possible, maxumim possible distraction to the oppositon. :p

KhushbuHussain said:
ummm.... No

KhushbuHussain said:

OMG OMG OMG actually you what...

No :p

KhushbuHussain said:
Fall in love with a Guy.....hell No, most of the PPer's are gUys and woh bhi Sharmilai Eastern Eshtyle..........

Mohsin said:
OMG OMG OMG actually you what...

No :p
Oiiiii :p Not nice :p I notice peoples hair all the time. I used to love Afridi's hair, but then it kinda went a bit manky looking :p
Tanvir's bowling ceased to amaze me to be honest. And WHAT THE HELL is U. Akmal doing?!

[QUOTE =ali110]I am pretty sure if Afridi hasn't hit the magic Six against Murli, you would be cursing malik.
Or may be he did his part in SF and Final but too bad for him that Pakistan still won......[/QUOTE]
Agree with 100% and that 6 of udana was crucial otherwise malik would have succeeded .
Funny thing is that bloke who was our top score with strike rate of 140 who made ICC team of the tournament is a useless T20 player and the guy who managed strike rate of 100 had a blinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back