New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Hamilton | Jan 14 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan needs to find a way to improve their fielding... a lot. It's not even the lack of catches because easy singles being given away, ones turning into two's, boundary rides not stopping boundaries. It makes such a difference because you let off all that pressure.

NZ has taken singles when it shouldn't be there or at least should threaten for a run out but nothing has even been close. I am pretty sure none of the Pakistani fielders have even hit the stumps with all their throws.

Saim ayub looks extremely nervous in the field. Expect him to make more errors

everytime there are 2 dot balls, the third ball is a 6.

Pak second law of Bowling

Jamal was bowling beautifully untill he bowled this over. Not good at all.

Great catch

Usama Mir was on course to distract Saim there

Back to back wickets and now Rauf is on a hat trick. Would love to see him get one.

3 wickets for Rauf in the over. Fantastic over and its taken away all of the momentum away from NZ.

FInally I got my wish to see Haris bowl well.

Next wish is for SHaheen to get the remaining 3 next over

Tuk tuks last game and retired hurt this game.

He had an unusually good 50 over World Cup .

Can he defy the odds and have a great World T20 ? Looks doubtful.

I think Rauf gave up 30 runs in his first two overs and then only 8 in his last two. He is simply not a good bowler during the powerplay but he is so great outside of that.

I think Rauf gave up 30 runs in his first two overs and then only 8 in his last two. He is simply not a good bowler during the powerplay but he is so great outside of that.
Should bowl after the first 6 overs

Tremendous effort by Pakistan to keep New Zealand under 200. They were on course for another 220.

195 is the target. After 10 overs, it looked like 250 was on the cards so really good death bowling from Pakistan here.

Still, it won't be an easy chase.

Good finish to the innings by Pakistan bowlers. It could have been another 220 plus chase but job well done at the end.

1705219393479.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back