New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Hamilton | Jan 14 | New Zealand Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan really just look like a sad, pathetic & lazy side at the moment. Poor bowling, lack of line & length as usual, spinners are useless, fielding is awful... team just look lethargic.

NZ could get 250 at this point.

Shaheen is going to dissapoint as a captain. He is already looking out of his depth.

Bowling coach Umar Gul needs to be grilled for this bowling performance

Williamson walked off, not sure if this is any injury or just treating it as practice game

That was painful viewing, what's clear is the team still has too many passengers

Time for sleep, will no doubt wake up to see NZ scored 240 and we were 140 all out

I didn't say I have issue, I meant why nobody is calling this out
Well it’s because it’s not blatantly obvious

Allen murders pace down the wicket too. Not just in one particular corner/area of the ground

Shaheen is going to dissapoint as a captain. He is already looking out of his depth.

Bowling coach Umar Gul needs to be grilled for this bowling performance
We've appointed someone who's struggling with his own game. Things may go downhill for the side even quicker

Nice guy Kane probably just wants to give this poor Pakistani team a sniff of a chance.

But then again, Mitchell is a Pakistani killer who Pakistan can never seem to get out and uhh, goodluck with both Mitchell & Finn out there.

Pakistan at their peak batting best cannot score more than 190 in a T20I game.

That was painful viewing, what's clear is the team still has too many passengers

Time for sleep, will no doubt wake up to see NZ scored 240 and we were 140 all out
Enjoy Allen’s batting

Just for cricket aesthetics

Another humiliating defeat incoming for Pakistan. Terrible team selections don't help but choosing to bowl first on this pitch seems naive at best.

This is where Afridi went wrong last time

Didn’t bowl himself and Rauf at this time

Masterclass move by New Zealand to retire Kane. They know he's the slowest of all batters so now him being not there. New Zealand can charge from both ends.

Kane shouldn’t have been allowed to retire hurt unless he was seriously injured.

So what I understand with this bloke…

He’s a killer player of pace/express pace
+he is an excellent punisher of poor spin bowling

His main weakness is medium pace and change of pace, it seems like he is too early in his shots against it.

Finn Allen is more of a hacker / slasher. Not exactly the replacement or quality of Guptill

Afridi will bowl only 1 over at the death... Abbas is a good option I guess.

Big guy gone , 147/3 with 36 balls to go - under or around 200 would be a good effort imo

These lucky wickets will hurt our team more in future!!! Usama will even play World T20 and cost us another World Cup.

Pakistan is reining it back in at the end. Runs drying up and it gets a wicket. Good over from Rauf and that helps Abbas get a wicket.

Pakistan is reining it back in at the end. Runs drying up and it gets a wicket. Good over from Rauf and that helps Abbas get a wicket.
Abbas looks clever guy, knew last over was good and they will attack now, so used slower ball straightaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back