Pakistan vs New Zealand | 2nd T20I | Rawalpindi | April 20 | New Zealand Innings

He will take wickets and we love him for that.
Everyone will, this is a club level team. Worrying sign is naseem shah atm, horrible line and length from a bowler who I considered the best at it. Lhair post injury atm, got an entire series to improve.

Always fun to watch Amir bowl. 🔥

High IQ bowler compared to the rest.

Everyone will, this is a club level team. Worrying sign is naseem shah atm, horrible line and length from a bowler who I considered the best at it. Lhair post injury atm, got an entire series to improve.
Its been 2 overs. Chill.

NS did have PSL to get himself sorted

Seems wild this is Abrar's debut. Somehow had a Test debut than a T20 debut first as a mystery type bowler.

Lets put things in perspective.

They are NZs best domestic players outside the 8 or 9 playing various leagues.

Not some blokes of the the street.

Its like Pakistan eager to try out every possible bowler!

Abrar gets the incredibly annoying Chapman. Seems like Pakistan couldn't get him out at all last time in Pakistan.

Abrar with two in the over and looks like he really tossed up a slow one to fool Neesham.

Harry Potter is showing his magic, easy son easy, we want them to get to 100 atleast :D

Cheetah abrar, can't believe nawaz and usama were given a go over him. Got the only 2 international level bats out

Niceeeeee! Babar removed Chacha from bowling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s when u know how bad this player is once u play with him

Lol no, besides Chapman and neesham, of you really think that then I don't know what to say.
Are you seriously telling me besides neesham and chapman the rest are blokes found in an NZ bar.

Im not saying its their first 11 but they are domestic players.

your making them out to be pub players and doing them a dis service.

Hopefully they stay healthy because this does seem like a really good bowling attack. Some of the biggest issue in recent times have been the lack of wickets in the middle overs like SL final in Asia where you get the team 5 down and lack of wicket taking ability in the middle overs lets them get to a good total. Similar issue vs India in Melbourne.

I really like Abrar over Nawaz a lot and there might be matches where he goes for a lot of runs but at least he has good control of his line & length so batters generally have to find a way to hit good balls instead of constant short hops Usama Mir would be bowling.

Harry Potter and Amir being the difference and both should in playing 11 for world cup

Are you seriously telling me besides neesham and chapman the rest are blokes found in an NZ bar.

Im not saying its their first 11 but they are domestic players.

your making them out to be pub players and doing them a dis service.
This isn't even their b string, look at their b string side sent against us last year.

These blokies are club level besides Chapman and neesham, and maybe sodhi although sodhi is dreadful.

So yes I am SERIOUSLY telling you these are blokes found in club cricket.

Shadab joins in on the party. Good for him. A confident Shadab is a game changer for the side.

What was even the point of this series?

A few things are clear. This bowling besides abrar is going to get butchered in the cup, the Smartest bowler Amir is bowling at 125, shaheen bowling at 131 is terrible.

Naseem is fast but he's all over the place. Shadab needs a bad shot from a club side to get a wicket. Very disappointed with this series ans the pace of our bowlers. Besides abrar this is abysmal

Cutters and spinners don't usually grip this much at Pindi I thought.

Not a usual Pindi track ?

This match solidifies the slow death of international cricket. Boards and players prioritizing franchise cricket like IPL & sending mediocre teams to play bilaterals.

Happy Pakistan is doing well. But am far more interested in testing the batting.

Hopefully NZ will get a somewhat decent total. And we still win of course 😄.

What was even the point of this series?

A few things are clear. This bowling besides abrar is going to get butchered in the cup, the Smartest bowler Amir is bowling at 125, shaheen bowling at 131 is terrible.

Naseem is fast but he's all over the place. Shadab needs a bad shot from a club side to get a wicket. Very disappointed with this series ans the pace of our bowlers. Besides abrar this is abysmal
The pace is appropriate for the conditions. Slow, sticky surface - you don't want to give the batsmen pace on the ball.

Back