Pakistan v NewZealand | 1st T20 | Auckland | 26/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzaq is out, Southee has five, Gul record might be broken here !!

Typical collapse by Pakistan, now I am shocked if their isn't a collapse!

But that akmal decision was horrible.

lol ... just look at this bowling freaking crappiest than club level and look how pak unfolds

Southee has 5-6?! Are you ****ing kidding me?! Collapse all you want Pakistan but don't take away Gul's record ffs

HUMMMMM. Win the World Cup. Can handle any pitch with any sort of pace/bounce..and even in the subcontinent that could happen given it is a world tournament.

Dear oh dear

All of the sudden the commentators feel sorry for Pakistan!

i have stayed awake for this crap

this is why our players cheat because the ICC to the same

This innings has gone horrifically wrong after a very good start!

I hope :Akhtar rips the NZ into shreds!

short run!... at this stage our cricketers even forget to walk, run now...

This is how we are going to bat for the rest of this series, you can see it coming, our batsman have little technique no temperament and really dont have the tools to surivive on pitches that offer a little help to bowlers. One has to question the wisdom of going to New Zealand just before a World cup in the subcontinent, poor stuff, youre only going to decrease the confidence of these guys as they play on pitches that are unlikely to be featured in the world cup.

you are absolutely right. How love can be blind. This guy has taken the team down the toilet faster than Zardari doing it to Pakistan

ur right, we need him in T20 and ODI but not as a captain, guy has no brain to captain a team, he is as worst of a captain as Mohammad Yousaf .

If we can get to 130 we will win it inshaAllah! never give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back