Pakistan v NewZealand | 1st T20 | Auckland | 26/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st T20 |Auckland| Dec 26|

About 2 Hours to go!

New Zealand squad
LRPL Taylor*, DG Brownlie, IG Butler, JEC Franklin, MJ Guptill, BB McCullum, NL McCullum, PD McGlashan†, KD Mills, AF Milne, JD Ryder, TG Southee, SB Styris, LJ Woodcock

Pakistan squad
Shahid Afridi*, Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rehman, Adnan Akmal†, Ahmed Shehzad, Asad Shafiq, Fawad Alam, Mohammad Hafeez, Saeed Ajmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Tanvir Ahmed, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Younis Khan

In the mean time, you can head over to cricket clips section and watch the video I made (if its still working)

:D
:pakflag2

Last edited:
Any weather updates??

When I checked this afternoon, it was supposed to be sunny..

I am 10 minutes drive from the ground, having lunch. Weather is fine. A bit of grey in the sky but very light grey. Quite warm, approx 25 degrees celcius. Local weather forecast says no rain today, just a few clouds and light winds. There is forecast for rain tomorrow though, so hoping winds don't pick up and bring rain here sooner.

Going by my own personal feeling, being a local living in Auckland, I'd say 'Game On'! :D

I am 10 minutes drive from the ground, having lunch. Weather is fine. A bit of grey in the sky but very light grey. Quite warm, approx 25 degrees celcius. Local weather forecast says no rain today, just a few clouds and light winds. There is forecast for rain tomorrow though, so hoping winds don't pick up and bring rain here sooner.

Going by my own personal feeling, being a local living in Auckland, I'd say 'Game On'! :D

Thanks, your a star!

it is around half past one at night here in Durban, and a devoted fan aka me :p is up and will be until the match starts ..... :D

thats great news!!! :D thanks!

Are you going to be in the crowd?

i hope pak put up a great display today and not something as pathetic as their practice match vs aukland XI

yeh tou ilzaam hai yaar:)
aap bhi to mere lala pe ilzam laga te ho :(

on a serious note, insaniyat bhai, i hope lala proves you wrong today by playing really well, which i think he will, he has been spending laaaawwwwt tym on his batting it seems :)

aap bhi to mere lala pe ilzam laga te ho :(

on a serious note, insaniyat bhai, i hope lala proves you wrong today by playing really well, which i think he will, he has been spending laaaawwwwt tym on his batting it seems :)

And on a same note, I honestly wish everyone in our team does good:)

InshaAllah Pakistan will win today ,shoaib and Umar gul to shine with the ball, Insha Allah.

Are you going to be in the crowd?

Even better, will be reporting for PakkPassion from the media room :D

Will try my best to get any news etc to you guys through the game. If anyone wants to know anything specific, let me know. Heading to ground now, weather is still holding up just fine.

Salam Guys!

hows everyone going! Everyone ready for Fawad Alam ke BLITZ~! :D

This should get you going!
1 more hour

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xgadf1_pakistan-cricket-down-but-not-out_sport?additionalInfos=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xgadf1_pakistan-cricket-down-but-not-out_sport?additionalInfos=0" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgadf1_pakistan-cricket-down-but-not-out_sport">Pakistan Cricket-Down But Not Out</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/cavsfan786">cavsfan786</a>. - <a target="_self" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/us/channel/sport">Basketball, baseball, pro wrestling and more sports videos.</a></i>

I was planning on watching the Ashes mainly and flicking the channel here n there to watch this. That game is going nowhere fast though...Looks like Afridis men will get my full attention.

I was planning on watching the Ashes mainly and flicking the channel here n there to watch this. That game is going nowhere fast though...Looks like Afridis men will get my full attention.

hmm

aussies were 20/1 the last tym i checked

tremmlet had watson out

salam all. How is the weather in NZ?

Thanks for confirming C_f

Will we have good support at Auckland?

Chalo wahan support ho ya naheen, Apne TV ke saamne to bohoot support hai! :D

lol true!!!

if my parents get up now and see i am awake at quarter past 2 at night , boy i will be in trouble....

but its worth it, this is cricket we are talking about

01064.jpg

Dinner time here...

getting ready for some tasty Chapli Kababs ! :D

With the t20 entertainment.

lol true!!!

if my parents get up now and see i am awake at quarter past 2 at night , boy i will be in trouble....

but its worth it, this is cricket we are talking about

:)) :))

Kal sunday hai yaar!

and try to watch it on mute so that you dont wake him up :D

just to be on the safe side, has all the Pakistan team reached ground? :zoni

Any team news ? Toss should be taking place in couple of mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back