Pakistan v South Africa | 1st T20I | Lahore | February 11, 2021 | Pakistan innings

boundaries are too short...there is due...they have very good hitters...malan..hendrick.miller all of them

Rizwan has played really well, pakistan as a team has been disappointing. Ever since that babar run out team has been shaky

I think M Wasim over-estimate the abilities of certain players. Talat, Sarfraz, Asif, Nawaz, Khusdil, Zahid

Salute to Rizwan. It’s been a brilliant innings, and I’d persist with him but I still want to see a higher strike rate earlier on in the innings.

He’s the first person on the team sheet for me, even before Babar, for Tests and ODIs. I’m still worried about his SR in T20I as you won’t always get the opportunity to recover from 31(30) (projected score 150) and put the team on track for 165 (when the ideal score would be 180)

The problem is that you can't have both Rizwan and Babar opening the batting, as they are too similar. I am not a fan of Babar at the top either, think he's criminally overrated in T20 cricket.

There's no doubt in my mind that there isn't a better T20 wicketkeeping option in domestic cricket than Rizwan. If there are no better alternatives with the bat, you should always pick the best wicketkeeper.

First pakistani wicketkeeper to score ton in T20 if Rizwan does it

Its pretty clear there is an agreement in place...let rizzy score a century and you can win the match saffers

Brilliant century from rizwan, one for the haters. Shame the rest of Pakistan batsmen are so rubbish otherwise would have been 190 and winning easily from here.

Sa bowling hasnt been that good for us to be stuttering around at 160. Full tosses flying around and being respected for 1s and 2s

Think he deserved that luck, record number of 6's for a Pakistan player which is not bad going for someone who supposedly isn't a big hitter.

Contrary to what’s being said here, Rizwan has been phenomenal tonight. It’s the rest of the losers who have done absolutely nothing and we are staring at a mediocre total despite a guy getting a brilliant hundred.

Well deserved, he will hope that Pak wins this as well to make it even more memorable

Lack of game awareness. No need for that single on the second to last ball. Rizwan was seeing it like a football

I still can’t believe the hate rizwan had at the start of the game, he made a test and t20 century in the same week, yet were calling for hacks like haider and kushdil to open our innings, I’d rather not when they can’t even put an innings of substance together ,

One man show. Pathetic support from the rest of the team, but thanks to Rizwan there is still a competitive game on.

I think Pak has around Par score here. 50-50 here, Pak needs to bowl well

Who is the big fat bloke who makes videos all the time on his phone?

Back