Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 13/11/10 | Day 2: Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like no one on PP is interested

Younis Khan opening the bowling today

We are worse than India at least they have a batting lineup . this is depressing

Looks like all mods are sleeping :inti

MAKE THIS STICKY SOMEONE

My. Ten sports isn't showing the video!! Only audio with the cool and cool ad. Any1 else or am I the only unfortunate one?

aah this is torture. OUT Karo yaar in logon ko! Our bowling attack is looking soooo weak :(

Sad to see no one interested in test cricket

From cricinfo,

Qazi: "I am wondering how many people, besides the 22 players, some match officials, coaches, you, and me, are watching this match now? "

pretty depressing to watch Pakistan bowling :(. Missing Akhtar, Asif, Amir. YK is doing a decent job as a part timer.

I feel for the crowd. Bethay weh bhee dekhein to kya dekhein? I know this is real cricket but the flat pitches just take all juice out of this type of game

can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeee give me a stream? I am staying up in canada to watch .. need a good stream...

Ykhan has got better control and better chance of swinging the new ball compared to Gul

can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeee give me a stream? I am staying up in canada to watch .. need a good stream...

mmscricket.com

only works on IE

for firefox etc hdcric.com

I feel for the crowd. Bethay weh bhee dekhein to kya dekhein? I know this is real cricket but the flat pitches just take all juice out of this type of game

I think Pakistan playing cricket anymore takes all the juice out of the game. No1 knows what exactly the players are playing for.

Geez - how good does that feel?

A slips fielder that can make a catch look easy. Nicely done Younus.

The only thing entertaining right now is "mujhi babu ban Gaya" aaaAAAaAAA

I wish we had more Younis's in the country :(

Good line by GUL ... Just hoping he can continue wid this line for some time

I think Pakistan playing cricket anymore takes all the juice out of the game. No1 knows what exactly the players are playing for.

yea I agree. Especially with all the match fixing scandals and spot fixing issues giving the fans the impression, that some players don't actually play for their country.

you know things are bad when Yunis is ur 2nd bowler..

well atleast he's still better than half of the indian bowlers. That should cheer me up.....

great catch by YOUNIS KHAN and lovely bowling by him aswell. I wish he gets a wicket of KALLIS which would be huge and good start by GUL aswell. hope we restrict them to 400 so we could stand a chance.

you know things are bad when Yunis is ur 2nd bowler..

well atleast he's still better than half of the indian bowlers. That should cheer me up.....

Are you out of your mind? India is the number one test team in the World. You don't get there without having a reasonable attack and india has more than reasonable attack.

We need to get out of this India fix in our head. They have moved well beyond us and we are insignificant to them while we cannot stop comparing ourselves to them. They are streets beyond us in every skill of the game and that's a reality.

On a side note, does anyone use a live streaming device for desi channels? A la jadu tv? Lol

If so, which ones? Does apple tv work? I'm interested in getting it but want to know if i'll be able to watch the desi channels.

my friend has it... might check it out tomorrow at his place.. he says he gets all pakistani and indian channels and so gets to see all pakistani test matches.. check out their website.. they have it in HD now

Are you out of your mind? India is the number one test team in the World. You don't get there without having a reasonable attack and india has more than reasonable attack.

We need to get out of this India fix in our head. They have moved well beyond us and we are insignificant to them while we cannot stop comparing ourselves to them. They are streets beyond us in every skill of the game and that's a reality.

well, someone doesn't get "sarcasm"...

India's bowling attack at the moment is better than pakistan's with three of our main test bowlers banned.

But Pakistan before that was better. It's like if Harbajan and Zaheer both suddenly couldn't play for India. They're attack would become toothless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back