Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 14/11/10 | Day 3: Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohammad Akram just made a really good point about us not having a batting coach/consultant.

went on to sarcastically say how 'confident' pakistan are in their batting that they dont seem to need a batting coach

Gul getting some reverse, could cause SA problems here. :gul

263 run lead. If i was SA i would declare 1 hour after lunch tomorrow. That would give them enough time to skittle pak out under 250.

our negative batting really cost us, yesterday the whole third session was wasted, and then the collapse today.

that creates pressure on our batting, and pressure means collapse for us.

263 run lead. If i was SA i would declare 1 hour after lunch tomorrow. That would give them enough time to skittle pak out under 250.

I think they way we tend to fold game could be over tomorrow!

almost done for the day.

264 is the lead. If they only score around 350, it will be very difficult for PK to chase

SA apni energy waste kar raha. Abi declare karlo aur aaj he match khatam ho jaye ga, pata nahi Q itni tension leh rahe hain.

Saeed Ajmal is one of the worst test spinners at international level ..

Good day for Pak, but I don't think they'll be able to chase more than 400, or maybe 450. Need to bowl them out tomorrow. :danish

Good session of play for Pakistan with some nice assistance from Ashoker!

Need more wickets from teh spinners tomorrow. And our batsmen should back themselves on this wicket, its getting slower, hard to score but not that hard to survive. I beleive if we get a target around 350, we'll have a realistic chance of winning the game :yk

Pakistan needs to bowl them out tmr, otherwise we are going to need the middle order to do some wonders if we want to win.

horrible strategy, overly tuktuk yesterday probably cost us about60-80 runs yesterday.

The top order was good, except Younis, he played ok, but not what is expected of him as the senior bat.

Umer Akmal and Misbah-ul-Haq, can we drop the captain? and Umer Akmal for the next game

what crap from our team again.

will this ever change?

No bowling, no batting, how are we supposed to win,

our negative batting really cost us, yesterday the whole third session was wasted, and then the collapse today.

that creates pressure on our batting, and pressure means collapse for us.

They should learn that its test cricket. Even a run-rate of 2 for 2 sessions shouldnt create any pressure. You can always score in the 3rd when the bowlers are tired. You seem to think there is a required run rate they have to meet after X overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back