Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAthetic stuff so far, expect a big thrashing....

This pitch is extremely flat and still we are scoring at less than 2 RPO and have lost a wicket :facepalm:

And who said Jamshed has a good IQ? The guy got caught cheating in his final school exams, went to jail for it too.

Nevermind Jamshed, look at the classy free flowing strokes by Shahzad at the other end *facepalm*. Pakistani team officially has the worst batting line up in the world.

The only consistent player in Pakistan team is Nasir Jamshed, gets out in the same fashion again and again

Ahmed Snailzad showing his class again. Missed out on 3 boundary deliveries already.

PAthetic batting and even more Pathetic commentary, this is painful to watch

Steyn will be back nxt game ! Wonder what'll be going through hafeez's mind today !

Azhar Ali's proving to be a better bat than Shehzad in LOIs. Atleast he could pierce the infield in the PP overs.

Expect another substandard total here from pakistan! This is one of weakest S.A ODI teams ever and we struggle against them ffs :facepalm:

Shehzad has no future this guy is pathetic, i had hopes from him but with every match he's proving to be worse than Imran Farhat

No hurry here - this is not a 350 game - just hold the wickets and see of the initial burst

our top batters looking totally clueless . this is shameful .. you would expect better performance from professionals.

Pakistan need to bring Attacking Opening Batsman
Sharjeel khan is right man for this job

Pakistan need to bring Attacking Opening Batsman
Sharjeel khan is right man for this job

No hurry here - this is not a 350 game - just hold the wickets and see of the initial burst

TV juz showing that when SA last played here and batted first they scored 317.. so yes its not a 350 game because we won't score 300+ (I hope I am wrong)

Shehzad vs farhat

Shehzad:

Average : 27.29 S/R : 64

Farhat:

Average: 30.7 S/R: 69.7

Who's better???

C'mon are you guys planing on only batting for 40 overs? :facepalm:

You can feel the pressure building on the Pak batsmen as the noose tightenns!!!!

Shehzad vs farhat

Shehzad:

Average : 27.29 S/R : 64

Farhat:

Average: 30.7 S/R: 69.7

Who's better???

In my opinion, Farhat has better stats than most of the recent Pakistani openers. He gets bashed just because he has an influential father-in-law.

Net session by Hafeez will not compensate for his average pedigree.

Our tail enders will get us over the 250 mark, but unfortunately SAF will make that in 30 overs.

You are talking as if we have Dhoni and Kohli waiting in the lower order...

Playing with caution is one thing but scoring at less than 2 RPO is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back