Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batting first then let's see if they bat better this time.

Openers again looking Double minded, they dont know themselves what they want to do, Attack or defend?? :facepalm:

You guys remember that scene from "Man of Steel" when Clarke is in the water and he remembers when he is a boy, in his school and he can hear all those voices, he then hides in the cupboard untill his mum comes and calms him down. Then Clarke suddenly opens his eyes.

Well, these 2 need to do something similar, close there eyes, take themselves back to when they watched Pak playing on TV when they were kids, then remember playing gully cricket and blasting those balls, playing TOTAL fearless cricket.

:)

Very very very very out of form... And i think he may have missed a good chance over here.

Jamshed again out pretty much the same replay of the last game.

Thats the end of jamshed for the rest of this series I think.

People are saying Shahid Afridi should be kicked out but I think its likes of Jamshed .. atleast Afridi i useful with the ball

You guys remember that scene from "Man of Steel" when Clarke is in the water and he remembers when he is a boy, in his school and he can hear all those voices, he then hides in the cupboard untill his mum comes and calms him down. Then Clarke suddenly opens his eyes.

Well, these 2 need to do something similar, close there eyes, take themselves back to when they watched Pak playing on TV when they were kids, then remember playing gully cricket and blasting those balls, playing TOTAL fearless cricket.

:)
oh never mind.

Jamshed is only a NCA player and should only be limited to that !

Just doesnt have it in him to play at international level anymore !

Jamshed should also resort to tukntuk. No aggressive shots just like Shehzad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Drop Jamshed. Say what you want about Shehzad but I'm a fan of his attitude, and his technique outside off stump is slightly fishy (though his drives are immaculate) but other than that he's a good talent. Don't know why he gets so much flak around here.

I don't think our top order batters should play this way ... they should be more attacking

4 runs in 5 covers hahahahha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

as long as we don't select our playing 11 on merit this kind of performance would continue

No need of Jamshed, No need of Jamshed, No need of Jamshed. Better go with Hafeez and Shahzad opening and Asad Shafiq down in the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back