Pakistan v South Africa | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 1/11/2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
ten showing Id tour of SA ads hopefully two innnings defeat for the visitors :msd

jamshed and shahzad have to be positive , dont be their blocking

In Dubai, U Akmal has the best batting ave of 44 off all PAK batsmen. The next 9 batsmen in that list are all dropped for this match

So how many of you feel 50/0 within first 12 overs for Pakistan today?

Why on earth playing Wahab again when was the last time he performed really totally useless cricketer even a poor fielder.

Abdul Ahad said:
First of all I don't know who proposed the idea of extra opener when Hafeez/Jamshed were doing fine together. Imran Farhat came from nowhere to disturb the slot and now Ahmed Shehzad. If Ahmed Shehzad is doing fine, remove Nasir Jamshed. Batting at No.3 is a big responsibility and Hafeez is not up for it. This regular collapse started just after this disturbance. Go with Hafeez and Ahmed Shahzad/Nasir Jamshed. Let Umar Akmal or Asad Shafiq play on No.3 and I reckon the things will be back to routine. This order will release the pressure Misbah is handling for almost a year. We have Umar Amin in lower order to handle. I repeat, Mohammad Hafeez is just opener, not middle order batsman. NO need of an extra opener. Either Ahmed Shahzad or Nasir Jamshed. If we go with 3 openers in future, we are going to see the same collapse comedy.

Secondly, There's no need of Wahab Riaz at the moment. The domestic season has just started. He must come back and play here to prepare himself for international cricket. He got the pace but need to control his line. I don't know why Junaid is out. He is in permanent XI for me.

Get ready for another collapse now.

The current Pak batting will only score about 260-270 on a pitch that others might score 300+, just hope the bowlers have there game face on.

appeal for lbw... Man jamsheed is soo out of form... that ball was in his region and he missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back