Pakistan v Zimbabwe | 2nd ODI | Rawalpindi | 1st November, 2020 | Zimbabwe innings

Ifti chacha getting wickets. Little chance of him being dropped now.

If Khushdil is to get into the team, he needs to improve his bowling.

How Fahim gets selected by Inzi and now Misbah is beyond my understanding. Wahab is a better allrounder than him.
Wahab must be rested, otherwise based on his bowling performances alone you cannot leave him out. Wahab, Hasan Ali both are better strikers of the ball than Fahim.

What the h*** has happened to Sikandar Raza, he was such reliable player for Zimbabwe and now seems like a tailender.

There goes any possibility of seeing Khusdil playing in 3rd mactch.

Iftikhar ney Misbah ka dil khush kar diya ab naqli Khushdil ko wapis league mein bejh do.

Ifti chacha destroying our Khushdil dream.

Respect from Indian Kashmir. 🙈
Kshudil is a must, we can rest or drop the fat dater that imad is atleast from ODIs, and ifti provide more variety with shadab being an offie, and he is better finisher and hitter than imad, so it don't have to be either ifti or khush dil, but knowing misbah this ain't happening.

That hand gesture from Babar to Iftikhar, looked like saying how are fluking this chacha.

4- Rizwan,
5- Harry
6- Khushdil
7- ifti chachu
8- shadab can also work, would like to separate Rizwan and Harry, but both can't bat any lower, it would be counter productive, for this combo to work both Rizwan and Harry need to be more proactive, specially rizu, because we know Harry has the power game and gears.

I think Misbah will drop Haider, Khusdil and Abdullah. One positive thing is oldies will fail and may be new selector will not choose those oldies.

Need Zimbabwe to score 200+ otherwise we may not see Haider bat unless he is going to open.

Need Zimbabwe to score 200+ otherwise we may not see Haider bat unless he is going to open.

That was the plan all this while from Misbah and then to troll us even further he will drop him from next game. Take that.

4- Rizwan,
5- Harry
6- Khushdil
7- ifti chachu
8- shadab can also work, would like to separate Rizwan and Harry, but both can't bat any lower, it would be counter productive, for this combo to work both Rizwan and Harry need to be more proactive, specially rizu, because we know Harry has the power game and gears.

Recipe for disaster. Aganist high ranking team this would be blown away like cards.
For bowling as well this would be imbalance the entire order. 3 part time spinner playing for the team.

That was the plan all this while from Misbah and then to troll us even further he will drop him from next game. Take that.

It’s been a trend for a while. Wait years for exciting talent to be given a chance and when they are given a chance.... They are either played in the wrong format, waterboy duties or played in the wrong position ie opener playing as a late hitter. It’s annoying.

Iftikhar firing with the ball. Means he is keeping his place for th next series.

Ifthi having a great day.

What an inspired selection :)

Recipe for disaster. Aganist high ranking team this would be blown away like cards.
For bowling as well this would be imbalance the entire order. 3 part time spinner playing for the team.

its not what i want but after this performance ifti chachu is sure starter for next few months atleast, so considering this, the above is only scenario where both ifti and Khushdil can fit in, if you have better and more realistic scenario than put forward.

Mubarikan everybody unca ifti has extended his stay from another 2 years to next ten years

more like till misbah is in charge and that means next few years not just series.

Kushdil can do the same job as Iftikhar and he is younger. Pathetic selection from Misbah. Also don't like the selections of Abid and Faheem.

Kushdil can do the same job as Iftikhar and he is younger. Pathetic selection from Misbah. Also don't like the selections of Abid and Faheem.

don't think Khushdil bowling is as accomplished, so ifti actually has edge in bowling, but in batting would take Khushdil over him, so it's going to be a dilemma.

Ifti the unlikely hero with the ball inducing a middle order collapse inspired selection.

:misbah

imad was really shown his place today, fatsu need to learn how to actually spin the ball if he wanna survive long term.

Please don’t tell me Haider Ali is such a mediocre fielder at the age of 19!

He’s gone off the field as well.

Disappointing fielding by Haider. Embarrassing really at the international level

Comical stuff from Haider Ali and Abid Ali.

Haider probably didn't catch any sleep last night.

Shaheen is the embodiment of how one should be playing international cricket regardless of how easy of difficult the situation is. 100% focused and giving his all.

I have a question i have seen khushdil bowling it cant be as bad as imads and obv he is a better batter why cant he replace imad i wonder

Iftikhar and Faheem performing with the ball is not good for us long term. Abid will probably get a decent score which is bad news as well. Misbah is becoming a massive problem.

Imam and Abid'll probably just take more time than usual and tuk tuk this score away.

I hope Haider gets a solid chance.

Comical stuff from Haider Ali and Abid Ali.

Haider probably didn't catch any sleep last night.

Shaheen is the embodiment of how one should be playing international cricket regardless of how easy of difficult the situation is. 100% focused and giving his all.

Watching the game I think the sun was the problem. However, despite this wear shades.

Imad will never win a match with bat or ball. And Pak management will never drop him

Not a big fan of Imad but the guy won an important match for Pakistan against Afghanistan.

He basically saved us from one the biggest embarrassment and humiliation of our (on field) cricketing history considering the atmosphere of ground and social media that day. Afghanis would have made our lives hell, had they won that day.

Watching the game I think the sun was the problem. However, despite this wear shades.

The Jonty Rhodes-esque 4 attempt drop should not have been dropped, was a total sitter regardless of where sun was. You don't see such stuff in the field by good fielding teams.

I do think he has either not slept or has had too much caffeine today.:))

Back