Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should start choosing to bat second if we want to be any better for in chasing. This will help us a lot in 2015.

Replace Asad with either Hammad or Razaq nd whis wud have been a good lineup, Five bowlers is ok but u need a backup nd we dont have one, specially considering Sohail Tanvir tendancy to get smashed !!

shud have played Junaid in place of Asad !! but atleast no Malik so we do have 11 players

Pakistan got a strong batting line up. Pure Batsmen till no. 7 while Afridi on 8th and even sometimes Sohail Tanveer can bat.

It is a strong lineup so we shud be fine on most occasion with five bowlers so lets play ball !!

I fear Pattinson and Starc are gonna give our openers trouble. Anyone agree?

I have a throbbing head ache :(

I hope it allows me to enjoy this match.

winning and losing is part of the game. Lets hope for a hard fought contest.

starc would have collapsed in a heap by the time he bowls his second over! Its b'dy hot out there!

I fear Pattinson and Starc are gonna give our openers trouble. Anyone agree?

And who are the bowlers/teams that our openers do not have trouble with?

Anyway, don't worry about anything ... we have a soul savior in the name of Mr. Misbah who has been the most successful captain in the history of Pak cricket, he as always will steer the ship thru testing waters by scoring 20 runs off of 102 deliveries.

Zee cafe is a joke. No coverage yet ..Shah ruh khan dancing.

Make the most of it man, at least you got coverage. Im not gonna pay an extortionate amount just for the cricket....ARY seriously gotta get back in the game lol!

Pakistan need a solid total of 280. The spinners will be the key factor later in Australian innings.

Am i the only one who don't like this new kit, it jus dnt look like a Pakistan kit!

In terms of the match, we have gone in with a weak bowling line up Sohail Tanvir is useless and I think Hafeez shud drop down and bring Kamran as opener, Hafeez seems to jus never learn, I sense a wicket soon he will edge 1 and be caught out very soon, its what he always does.

Why is Shafiq supposed to bat so late.. he was listed at number 7.. :facepalm:

Agar itnay neechay hi khelana tha tou Anwar Ali ko hi khela lehtay thay..

Good thing U.Akmal listed at 4.. finally!!!

Nervous start by the openers though..

Not happy with the fast bowlers selected.....

Was looking forward to see Anwar Ali/ Junaid khan bowling ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back