Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice drive but no power. Just a single, should have been two.

lol at falling for that bluff. Do you even watch modern cricket Nasir? :facepalm:

Decent start despite the wicket. Our run rate is usually poor at the start.

The running between the wicket needs to improve. They can convert some of these singles to twos.

I can't decide between watching this or the South Africa match. Pakistan doing well with the only (expected) casualty of Hafeez.

So Asad in now.

Now its his time and then Misbah will come and then they will send Umar as a slogger.

Two very soft dismissals so far, Pakistan not making Australia work very hard.

guess whatmore just sits on his backside during off time....cannot see any improvement with our batsmen

Running needs to improve. Australia will definitely run better than this.

Again should have been three here, at the end of the innings we will miss out on vital 30 odd runs like this.

This is probably the weakest Pak side I have ever seen, sad times for Pakistani fans. A lot of heart break ahead for you guys.

270?? lol be lucky to get 100 at this rate..God we suck at ODI's at the moment..waiting for brainless the boywonder to save the day now!!..goodness!!

The same old story...I am sick of supporting Pakistan these days ! :/

Already under pressure. Now don't blame Misbah if we see another Took Took :))

Last edited:
This team absolutely sucks.

Some changes need to be made for the next game.

Doesn't look a very quick outfield. 220-230 could be defended.

Already under pressure. Now don't blame Misbah now if we see another Took Took :))

Exactly, people banging on about Misbah 'tuk tuk' - well what do you expect when our top order can't bat for toffee ?!

The pitch is a bit two-paced here.

Don't worry guys, we have a long batting line-up. We can recover from here.

shame on misbah for hiding behind the youngsters in the middle order...much like inzi used to

common guys just 2 wickets down. Pakistan can still recover to a decent 200-220 total which will be hard to chase on this track against quality spinners.

LOOOOOOOOOL. Soft dismissal. soft dismissal. Is that a new out type applicable to Pakistani batsmen? Both threw away their wickets. Uh-oh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back