Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
James pattinson has been bowling brilliantly so far. Gotta watch out for this guy!! He is the future brett lee MMW

Our batters are not comfortable at all in the center. Must admit, this guy James is using his pace nicely.

good shot but straight to fieldsman.

I think we have misjudged the pitch a bit. This pitch is looking good forfast bowlers.

good shot but straight to fieldsman.

I think we have misjudged the pitch a bit. This pitch is looking good forfast bowlers.

Is the pitch doing much or is it just Pakistan batting?

Pak looks very edgy. Ever ball goes to the fielder.

Bowling is not even that special its just pathetic batting. Batsmen are being beaten on straight deliveries... jeez

Just realized than Cheema is playing :facepalm:

I see Anwar Ali on the bench for all games if Cheema gets 2 or more wickets in this match.

Misbah :facepalm:

Dav :facepalm:

Tough batting. Out field is very slow and hard to hit boundary. Jamshed should try to hit Six ;-)

Pakistan struggling.

THe batting line up looks horrible to be honest. Not one world class batter.

It will again come down to :ajmal with the ball to win the match for Pak.

Another career Pakistan has made

James Pattinson

Where is that thread again....about average players looking like superstars against Pakistan???

shout after me: theres only one brainless wonder...oneee brainless wonderrrrr..theres only one brainless wonderrrr!!

Bowling is not even that special its just pathetic batting. Batsmen are being beaten on straight deliveries... jeez

You have to wonder what our coaches have been doing. Whatmore is our batting coach yet there hasn't been any significant technical improvement from our batsmen.

Cheema vs. Anwer Ali

Cheema should be first choice because Anwer Ali has no experience.

Mohammad Yousaf or Younis Khan are needed at this point......

To rotate the strike and keep the scoreboard ticking!!

Cheema vs. Anwer Ali

Cheema should be first choice because Anwer Ali has no experience.

Hashim Amla has made 10 hundreds in 60 games, unbelievable.

Four to Jamshed.

i am actually very happy with the make up of this team, only if the batters wont give away wickets like they have so far.

Nasir, mashallah, looks very good

James Pattinson

Where is that thread again....about average players looking like superstars against Pakistan???

James Pattinson is not average. He's a very good up and coming fast bowler, bowling at a good pace, its our batsmen who are getting out to soft dismissals.

You have to wonder what our coaches have been doing. Whatmore is our batting coach yet there hasn't been any significant technical improvement from our batsmen.

im sure my mate saw them eating and gorging on pulao and paya in food street!!

James Pattinson

I suggest you follow world cricket more closely before making comments like that.

To start with, check out Pattinson's cricinfo profile...

So after two fours, can the wrist-slitters put the blades down please.

Edit: My stream is slow. You guys can pick up the blade again. :facepalm:

Out.

Caught behind. Typical, as soon as Jamshed gets going, he is out to a great bit of fielding. Good delivery too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back