Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarke removed his pace attack only because it's very hot out there and he doesn't want his bowlers to get exhausted. That's the only reason I think

It seems Ramadan has really got to our players. Poor communication there between Misbah and Shafiq, should've ran the extra run from that overthrow there.

That a poor country like Pakistani that unfortunately lacks quite a bit in most phases of human life, let alone sports systems, that we are 55 for 3 in any international competition is commendable....

Robin said in the pitch report 230-240 is a good score here we just need two gud partnerships here

Australia were being clever there. Getting the spinners through their overs quickly whilst Pakistan were forced to rebuild. And spinners have escaped unscathed.

That a poor country like Pakistani that unfortunately lacks quite a bit in most phases of human life, let alone sports systems, that we are 55 for 3 in any international competition is commendable....

What the hell are you on about?

RR is still decent, just need a partnership for 10-15 more overs.

3 from the over, need to get at least 4 to 5 singles each over even if boundaries are hard to come by

225 is a competitive score here i feel...the bounce so far has been pretty uneven and the pitch seems to be holding up

Meanwhile in Southampton, a guy named Amla is still not dismissed :yk

Waqar saying that he's not seen such bounce at Sharjah for a long time, referring to Jamshed's dismissal.

Shafiq not playing well here. Needs to rotate the strike more.

Almost four wickets down then. Couldn't take the catch.

Daniel Christian on to bowl now. 15 wickets from 15 matches.

problem today is that outfield is very slow some of the shot pakistan has played should end has boundaries but they could get only couple of runs from them

Caught and bowled chance !

Straight down the ground, Christian was in his follow-through, got a finger to it. Pakistan living dangerously here.

Aussies have packed their side with quicks where as we have gone with a spin dominant attack. Seems as if one of the two has read the pitch incorrectly.

Very good over. Remember this pitch is real tough. Once your set you have to go big though. Will be hard for the new batsman. This is a perfect oppurtunity for both to reach their maiden ton.

Poor running between wickets. :inzi

Pak has missed 4 or 5 chances where they could have run two. Instead, they settled for the easier single.

Keep a run rate of around 4 until the 30ish over. Then we can attack the last 20 and get to 250+

Sharjah, so many famous matches and memories. All those great Pak vs Ind matches in the 90s at the ground. Pakistan have a 69% win percentage at the ground.

Caught and bowled chance !

Straight down the ground, Christian was in his follow-through, got a finger to it. Pakistan living dangerously here.

Oeyy, moochh nahin tey kucchh naheen......is there any other way to live?

chulo inshallah brainless the boy wonder wont have any excuses today!! lets hope cuptaan and shafiqa can get us a decent platforum!!

Truly awesome to see Asad Shafiq batting in testing situations. I hope this will toughen him up and get him ready to take on bigger challenges with more responsibility. well played Mashallah! Keep it up.

Truly awesome to see Asad Shafiq batting in testing situations. I hope this will toughen him up and get him ready to take on bigger challenges with more responsibility. well played Mashallah! Keep it up.

i beleiev he's already done that in real cricket..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back