Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
230+ could be a decent score if Pakistan bowl well and don't just rely on spin.

Problem is that most of our bowlers are defensive. Tanvir, Cheema, Hafeez can all restrict the run-rate, Afridi is inconsistent and we don't know what we'll get from him so Ajmal is our only wicket-taker and attacking option.

The only downside i see is that umar akmal will come so late innings that him not performing will again b excused....

If these two can bat till 35th over then we have a good chance of getting 230+

if these 2 stay there until the 30th over we will have a good chance to post 250+

Another single for Asad, nice recovery by these two so far.

This is awsome from cricinfo, made me crack up

Osman gets creative: "Hafeez [Haa-fee-z-] Adjective Meaning: Of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate. Sentence: The car gives only Hafeez mileage, and frankly, it's so so to drive. Synonyms: undistinguished, commonplace, pedestrian, everyday; run-of-the-mill, 15 - 23 runs, 1 for 43. Antonyms: Imran Nazir"

:six from :asad and all the stadium is going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Say whatever you want about Misbah: he is the ONLY consistently reliable bat we have, all others are out to impress the ladies....or laddies as the case may be...

Asad Shafiq: The great wall of Pakistan? Plays brilliantly under pressure, brings stability when the top order is collapsing, and can also keep the RR going.

Osman gets creative:
"Hafeez [Haa-fee-z-] Adjective
Meaning: Of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate. Sentence: The car gives only Hafeez mileage, and frankly, it's so so to drive.
Synonyms: undistinguished, commonplace, pedestrian, everyday; run-of-the-mill, 15 - 23 runs, 1 for 43.
Antonyms: Imran Nazir"

from cricinfo commentary. ***

...btw, you guys are at least 2 minutes ahead of cricinfo which is the only place I can follow from work....

misbah and asad are so good in this type of innings where they has to save the teams

Say whatever you want about Misbah: he is the ONLY consistently reliable bat we have, all others are out to impress the ladies....or laddies as the case may be...

Very true!

Misbah is the best player to lead the side in tough times

These two have done well here, they aren't playing tuk tuk and the RR is still decent. Hopefully the lower order can boost up the score later on.

Shafiq has often showed a solid temperament in pressure situations, this is no fluke.

if these bat until the 30th over and bring the sore to 140 we might have a chance to post a good total with the firepower we have today with kakmal ,junior and toola lala

Glad to watch Asad playing a gem of an innings. Hope is not jinxed. I have always, ALWAYS rated him way ahead of Umer Akmal and Azhar Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back