Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one gone...bye guys....dnt wanna waste my time anymore !!!

3 down for 40 and thats jamshed gone, aussies r bloody good fielders! Our wicketkeeper wud have let that go for four!

Well I guess in comes Misbah and with him and Shafiq at the crease its time to go to sleep..

so we gonna have tuk tuk after this start we can't complain now :misbah

Wanted a good performance from pakistan and this is what they offer?

Id prefer watching SLPL SF now. I hope others join me

That 'brain-freeze' from Pakistan has taken over

Australia could play their U-19 team against our seniors and they would probably roll over our seniors for under 100

not gonna fault jamshed looked very good out there got a very clever delivery from the bowler, so fair dues

hafeez and azhar ali pretty pathetic to say the least

oh dear . Looks like all the top order are failing

If I had a penny for every time our top order failed in the last 10 years, I'd be a very rich man !

Shafiq and Misbah need to build a partnership here. Hell, just try to bat out the full 50 overs.

Asad always gets nervous when playing against foreign cricketers

This is what phatou mentality does to you... :afridi

We rather play attacking cricket and lose 3 wickets then tuk tuk :zia

Right well thats my signing off, I kinda gave up on Pakistan cricket a while back just before the Sri Lanka series really, I thought wot the hell give em a chance they might prove me wrong today but nah same ol same, this team really cnt be helped no matter how many times u change captains, players chop n change old to new or new to old, even coaches and management.

PAKISTAN IS a PATHETIC team end of, they have forgotten how to hold a bat, how to run, how to score and how to win!!!

Mishhhhhhbah begins another marathon tuk tuk session

Right well thats my signing off, I kinda gave up on Pakistan cricket a while back just before the Sri Lanka series really, I thought wot the hell give em a chance they might prove me wrong today but nah same ol same, this team really cnt be helped no matter how many times u change captains, players chop n change old to new or new to old, even coaches and management.

PAKISTAN IS a PATHETIC team end of, they have forgotten how to hold a bat, how to run, how to score and how to win!!!

dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Is this the slowest outfield ever.. or are our batsmen in need of spinach? :razzaq

These part-timers looking too good for Pakistan lol.

We have a habit of making crap teams look good, and this Aus team is comparatively poor, England totally owned them

220+ is a winning score and Pak will win. We just need these too to up the rate.

hafeez :facepalm: why he is opening again and again didnt whtmore understand till now he is bowler

clarke trying to use his spinners while he can..can then bring his pacers for the latter half...

At least Asad should look to remain positive here. But seems like Misbah rubs off on everyone.

My goodness, what happened to the top order? Was expecting the top 3 to last until around 100 runs.

Cut shot, a lot of edge on it - another run to Asad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back