Pakistan vs Australia | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 28/08/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussies lose their review.

The only worry for Pakistan here is that they only have 5 bowlers, Azhar may have to bowl some overs as well. Otherwise the team is pretty good. :19:

Phew! That would have been a big blow. Jamshed staying in is so so important for our tempo.

Am i the only one who don't like this new kit, it jus dnt look like a Pakistan kit!

In terms of the match, we have gone in with a weak bowling line up Sohail Tanvir is useless and I think Hafeez shud drop down and bring Kamran as opener, Hafeez seems to jus never learn, I sense a wicket soon he will edge 1 and be caught out very soon, its what he always does.

True Cheema, Tanvir and Hafeez are bowlers who restrict the run-rate and are containers. All the pressure is on Ajmal to be our main wicket-taker. Afridi is inconsistent. We need to put up at least 260-odd with our weak bowling lineup.

Somebody send me some water via PM, Fresh water from a stream would be better as I don't like tap water.

look a good start here for the openers need jamshed fire little bit

There you go, I called it, Hafeez was living dangerously out there, he is back to his old self, useless!!!

i feel good that hafeez is gone like that i am not worried when he will be :out

happy to my boy :azhar batting

Hassan Farooqi has this gem: "Q. What is Kamran Akmal's pick up line? A. "May I drop you somewhere?"

someone on cricinfo :))

Hafeez you are so pathetic

can't express in words your patheticness

Azhar beaten on the drive first ball. Australia fired up.

Why is he still there? FFS he should have been removed from the opening slot a year ago

knew farhat was better opening option than hafeez

hafeez should be batting at number 8 and competing with afridi for a place

Hafeez shouldn't be our Opener - put him down the order.

Only our top batsmen should play in the top 4.

Now do you guys know what ive hated useless Hafeez so much for all these years?

don't know what hafeez was playing, that was a back foot ball

The better teams would have pushed for two and got it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back