Pakistan vs Australia | 1st T20 | 05/09/12 | Dubai (DSC) | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near Perfect game for Pakistan.

1) Skilttling out Aus for Under 100.
2) Fielders taking all the Catches(Inluding :kami)
3) Imran Nazir still playing after 10 Overs.

My neck was never at risk - it was a monumental effort for this simpleton to hold out this long

Knee jerk reaction, I think.

It's just one good game, do you think Afridi's exclusion is allowing Kamran to bat well too? Afridi will play the T20 WC at least.

Great batting by Kamran.. good to see him perform. I hope he gets better with the bat.

im basing my comments on his recent (poor) form, although i admit his bowling is useful

Just as I posted this, Nazir goes.

The only -ve for Pak from this match is that :kami might cement his place for the T20 WC coming soon.

I'm happy with Nazir giving us a quick fire 30-35.. I know this wasn't exactly blazing but it was a tougher pitch to bat on and he did make 20+

im basing my comments on his recent (poor) form, although i admit his bowling is useful

Well, I think he should be dropped from the ODI team totally (his form has been terrible) hence paving way for Raza but I don't think they'll keep him out of the T20 team.

need to get these runs quickly to stop aussies getting bowling practice ahead of next game

Oh PAH-LEEZ guys, for crying out loud, it's just 21 runs! FINISH IT IN TWO OVERS!

Where is the freaking killer instinct ????? For God's sake ... go ahead and butcher these guys. It's our turn.

Why the hurry then. let the new player get settled.

Yeah but today we were fortunate to be chasing a paltry 87; something even team Canada will better if they were to play against us! I hated how we batted today, although it's not unbelievable and totally expected :(

Australia is going to down very hard on this team in the next game. Must be very interesting to watch

Hate to say it, but i prefer that kami's batting to imran nazir's comedy effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back