Pakistan vs Australia | 1st T20 | 05/09/12 | Dubai (DSC) | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. Kind of disappointed.

I do like that he has the sense to look to play along the ground. Matured in that sense.

Nazir clearly looks nervous out there but that's to be expected after a long return.

He's trying to play a long innings. You can see that he's determined.

Imran Nazir is a disgusting batsmen - ugly in every sense of the word!!!

Yes, if you give him 5 lives he will get to 25 - how many of his brainless shots today have been just wide of a fielder?? 4 at least??

thats the nature of the t20 game yaar

Hafeez - sending out all his 'openers' first.
yep best thing to do.

little disappointed that he didn't drop down to let jamshed open, even to three would have been good enough.

Though in T20 it hardly matters usually.

Nazir is doing fine. Just wat we need for T20. I would take 50-2, instead of 20-3.

He's trying to play a long innings. You can see that he's determined.
yeah I know. I like his approach, and he's batting with a brain out there.

Just his main asset arguably in T20, his timing isn't looking that good. Still he's in there still.

Cmon guys; i want to see nazir go CRAZY! Les finish this in 2 overs!

We're playing 4 openers today.. wonder if all of them will make it to the final team at WT20??

Is asad shafiq in the t20 squad? because this current lineup looks like a collapse waiting to happen (yes even in t20 :p lol)

This looks like first choice for the WC, just one of them will have to drop out for Afridi, I'm afraid it might fall on poor Raza or maybe Razzaq.

Kami needs to get his eyes in which he did with a reverse sweep really :p

if only pak found a keeper that could keep.. i dont even care if he can bat; he can come in at #11. I suspect kakmal will drop a few important ones and miss a few stumpings at the main event.. he always does.

This looks like first choice for the WC, just one of them will have to drop out for Afridi, I'm afraid it might fall on poor Raza or maybe Razzaq.

Of course raza. If they kick out razzaq it'll be criminal (even though razzaq usually doesnt bat well in major tournaments from recent memory). At least there's the threat.. lol.

:kami usually bats well against Australia in T20s.

changed the whole game in one over..now I can sit back and relax,Kami has won the game :)

i love afridi but i really think we can actually do better without him. this team looks set

oooo watson givin imran some chat, cmon imran smack him next ball

i love afridi but i really think we can actually do better without him. this team looks set

Knee jerk reaction, I think.

It's just one good game, do you think Afridi's exclusion is allowing Kamran to bat well too? Afridi will play the T20 WC at least.

Great batting by Kamran.. good to see him perform. I hope he gets better with the bat.

Nazir looks a fool out there - yes slog but try and think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back