Pakistan vs Australia | T20 | Dubai | 07/05/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sohail Tanvir to bowl from the other end.

First ball moves away from Haddin.

ezy ezy - good lookin cheerleaders......!!! shame about the clothin though!!

saeed-sohail said:
I have been following pak cricket since 1987 and I would suggest you take bit of time out and do bit of research on back stabbings in pak cricket.
Javed was Imran no2 for years but despite winning in Eng was hang out dry cos yaar log did not like him.
Aamir sohail was wasims deputy for 3 years but when he took over he won our first test in SA and beat India in sahara cup 4/1 but when Aus toured 2 months later yaar log again did their best to drive him away and now read pak media same thing is happening again.every day there is a new shosha in jang quoting sources.

What a yaar log?

And FYI, Ive been following cricket for longer.....

saeed-sohail said:
I have been following pak cricket since 1987 and I would suggest you take bit of time out and do bit of research on back stabbings in pak cricket.
Javed was Imran no2 for years but despite winning in Eng was hang out dry cos yaar log did not like him.
Aamir sohail was wasims deputy for 3 years but when he took over he won our first test in SA and beat India in sahara cup 4/1 but when Aus toured 2 months later yaar log again did their best to drive him away and now read pak media same thing is happening again.every day there is a new shosha in jang quoting sources.

yaar log? :)))

saeed-sohail said:
yaar log means PCB establishment?

There are cheerleaders on the ground ??? mmmmmmmmm .............. remembered Afridi was saying the cheer leaders where distracting when he played last year IPL .............. hope he does not gets distracted today .

Leg bye first ball from Akhtar.

Next ball was 2 runs fot Watson.

truth said:
There are cheerleaders on the ground ??? mmmmmmmmm .............. remembered Afridi was saying the cheer leaders where distracting when he played last year IPL .............. hope he does not gets distracted today .

these cheer leaders have nothing to get distracted

Why we need to have cheerleaders in this form of cricket. The only place which can benefit from the presence of such a beauties is only DAME BORING TEST CRICKET in Pakistan.

Good pace from Akhtar. Too short and pulled for 4 by Watson.

145kph

"Thats gone miles"????

Deano is full of BS today

Why is Akhtar still bowling to the leg side? Does he not know anyone can play well to the leg side? Akhtar is already looking awful.

Wide from Akhtar but its a no ball. Not good bowling at all.

Free hit.

Imagine those cheer leaders in Peshawar or Karachi. I bet they will be crowd favorites after Policemen.

ali110 said:
Imagine those cheer leaders in Peshawar or Karachi. I bet they will be crowd favorites after Policemen.
In Peshawar they probably would have been shot dead by now.

Lethal said:
Wide from Akhtar but its a no ball. Not good bowling at all.

Free hit.

Bring back Rana. He may be expensive but at elast takes some wickets.

ali110 said:
Male cheerleaers...

Vow Salman Butt has been asked to filed at cover. Imagine that......

Poor bowling from Tanvir. Another 4. Watson looking dangerous.

Tanvir is rubbish.

Tanvir is crap. Where is Aamer?

Even after such bad bowling from Shoaib, Sohail Tanvir is still worst than him!!!

We shouldn't have opened the bowling with a fast bowler and a spinner.

If Tanvir was bowling for Rajashtan, he'd be bowling a different line!

Run Rate has balloned to 11+. And we have Butt to top it!!!

Khabri420 said:
That's the PRIVILEGE for playing for your country.

Khabri420 said:

He would also be bowling to some Indian domestic players who are not at international level.

Twatson hammering his Rajasthan teammate Tanvir to all parts of the ground

Well Bowled Umar Gul

That proves he has been main role for Pakistan for so long and still continue to play main role. Brilliant!

Gul strikes 1st ball but Tanvir was unlucky.

Hopes comes to bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back