Pakistan vs Australia | T20 | Dubai | 07/05/09 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twatson acting like a heterosexual **** that he is.

Twatson thiefed out

4.1 Umar Gul to Watson, OUT, looked out but did he get an inside edge? Full on middle and leg, tried to force it through the leg side, is hit on the pads but replays showed he nicked it
SR Watson lbw b Umar Gul 33 (14b 5x4 0x6) SR: 235.71

On closer inspection it looks like there was an inside edge

Im sure the umpire couldnt hear it with that crowd roaring...

Watson was not out. clearly. Pak lucky otherwise Aussies were on their way to make 200

srh said:
yaar log means PCB establishment?
True,politics play an important role in pak cricket and ppl who run the sport dont have a clue how to do things the right way.
Take last week for example pak press quoted sources saying a pcb bigwig stopped younis from picking fawad then it was said that there is a rift between selectors and him over shazaib and now YK sits out his first T20 game as captain on the eve of WC now that does not make sence to me.
By the way some one needs to tell watson to calm down.he reminds me of drogba.

Nice fielding by Alam, direct through would have got the batsman.

umar gul was used so well in the death 2 yrs ago...they need to keep atht strategy in the T20 world cup...he is the best death bowler in T20 in the world...

but for that the opening bowlers have to bowl raelly well

lollol said:
Our own Aleem Dar....
Could not Aleem Dar refer to third umpire for LBW? I thought there is a new rule which allows it?

Sohail Tanveer hasn't been impressive for the entire series. He seriously needs to work hard. He is quality bowler and i don't like the way he is bowling now.

50 up in the 6th over.

With Butt opening Ill be happy if we get 50 in the 10th.

What is considered good bowler average per over in T20? I know under 4 is considered good bowler average for ODI.

srh said:
What is considered good bowler average per over in T20? I know under 4 is considered good bowler average for ODI.

12 rpo

First ball, its a wicket.

LBW. Hopes is gone. Looks like missing/clipping leg stump

Another wicket for Afridi. LBW Symonds.

Afridi on a hat-trick

:127: :127:

:afridi Symonds needs a feeder.

When Roy was given out, Haddin was showing bat to umpire at runner end, man these Aussies make me sick. Okay Aleem dar gave wrong decision but Roy was plumb ....

mnoman15 said:
When Roy was given out, Haddin was showing bat to umpire at runner end, man these Aussies make me sick. Okay Aleem dar gave wrong decision but Roy was plumb ....

Aussie begs to differ

Why Misbah changing bowlers every over? Should have continue with Ajmal.

haddin complaining symmo was not ready and he nicked it too.these@aussies are good at moaning if he was not ready he should have pulled out of the shot.afridi gets another one.

Afridi gets another one. Hussey is bowled. You have to say these Aussies are really crap against spinners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back