Pakistan Vs Bangladesh | 2nd ODI | Faisalabad | 11/04/08 | Pakistan Innings

Only way we would lose is if Butt sahib opens. Drop him down the order and let Kamran and Jamshed open

25 overs lost, but only around 70 runs less.

Messrs Duckworth and Lewis have a lot to answer to :)

paksitan will open with their normal line up if the pressure is getting to them i think they will send afridi a bit higher

don't worry guys .. butt will get us off to a good start with a solid 10 off of 30 balls :D :D

My batting line up for today

1- Nasir
2- YK
3- Malik
4- Yousuf
5- Afridi
6- Akmal
7- Butt
8- Tanvir

Also keep in mind that the outfield will have slowed a fair bit. Thats one other thing thats not in our favour

Butt should just stay away from this run-chase unless its absolutely necessary

Usman Sahib said:
Only way we would lose is if Butt sahib opens. Drop him down the order and let Kamran and Jamshed open

I agree... Akmal has three hundreds as an opener and is very much capable of scoring at a good rate.

PlanetPakistan said:
My batting line up for today

1- Nasir
2- YK
3- Malik
4- Yousuf
5- Afridi
6- Akmal
7- Butt
8- Tanvir
You are underestimating Tanvir PP. He should be above Butt atleast!

158 from 25 overs is basically t20 style.. and u know who kiks butt in t20's

yes misbah and afridi ;-) cmon Malik show some braveness

i think so shorter equation is better for pak now we just have to go at it which we excel in

Umpires coming out now. The Pakistan batsmen are walking out AAAAAAAAND.....its Butt and Jamshed :(

Pakistan will have to score at rate of 6.32 while Bangladesh played at the rate of 4.65

Jamshed will probably like this but since he failed last time he might be too cautious

Butt hopefully will play his natural game.. swinging at wide balls and hoping to get 4's

The BD bowlers really need to knuckle down because this will probably be their best chance to register a win against Pakistan during this series

Crucifier said:
http://acricket.com/

Click on the bang links to the left. Soon as pak match starts, it will switch from ICL match onto PAK match.
i m also watching on aricket.com it hasnt switched ...you sure it willshow pak bang's match

Butt sahib gets his first boundary. Can he prove his doubters wrong today with a swashbuckling knock?!

ya man what the hell seriously...i know two other sites but both give blank screens to me

Rasel sharing the new ball. Now this guy will be difficult to get away. Very economical bowler

Usman Sahib said:
Sadly Imran has run off to ICL

It's better for cricket and better for our economy. I think ICL need couple more team in Pakistan. I think they should keep 20/20 but also focus on 4 days, one day 50 over and 35 overs matches.

shottttttt by jamshed BOUNDARY

Nasir with two lovely shots, one over the square leg and one over the mid-off fielder. Both went for boundaries

Pakistan 16/0 in 2 overs

SHOT! Backfoot punch through the cover area and the ball races to the boundary

Next ball, cut away to point region for a single. Butt playing like a man possessed

butt being possesssed is the norm

but the thing is.. we need him to play in tests as a CALM manner not t20 stylee like he is now

buttttt to help cruise pak home????????

Both Nasir and Salman looking very solid

WAH BHAI WAH! Butt sahib pulls one away through the midwicket region for a well timed four!

Jamshed works the ball through square leg again, but the slowness of the outfield results in just three runs

Wrong line by Rasel! Drifts too far down legside and Butt flicks it away for another boundary

Another loft, another boundary. Thats been Nasir's story so far. Desperate dive but not able to stop the boundary

MalikBrother said:
Nasir is play risky shot, but loved the shot he pulled up
I have serious doubts on his ability against the likes of Aus, SAF.

it's hard to tell Live Score... It's beneath and hard to see ...Does anyone have same problem whoever are watching ARY Digital Canada

MalikBrother said:
it's hard to tell Live Score... It's beneath and hard to see ...Does anyone have same problem whoever are watching ARY Digital Canada
It's your TV bro. Used to have same problem with my old TV. Basically the receiver's resolution doesn't fit your TV size. So you basically have to live with it, or buy a bigger TV.

ahsan17 said:
I have serious doubts on his ability against the likes of Aus, SAF.

Nasir will do fine in England, In South Africa and in Australia... It's dead pitch i worry about him playing. you need to play timing shot in dead pitch, but if he can play bouncer well, then he doesn't need to worry about in quality pitches . Nasir is playing risky shot to improve shot selection . :19:

c'mon salman...what the hell u doing ? play ur 'USUAL' game..

LETS GO BANGLADESH

sehban said:
same thing mate its showing icl
Try channel 33 and 34 and see what results you get. I am not watching it live so I can't tell from here.

Back