Pakistan Vs Bangladesh | 2nd ODI | Faisalabad | 11/04/08 | Pakistan Innings

All streams have been taken over by crap ICL.

ahsan17 said:
It's your TV bro. Used to have same problem with my old TV. Basically the receiver's resolution doesn't fit your TV size. So you basically have to live with it, or buy a bigger TV.

That's weird. Never had problem when there was series going on so called Aus vs Ind in both format :10:

Edgy shot through mid-on for a single by Jamshed. Spinners slowing down the run rate here

The Bengali commentator mixes up Lahore Badshahs with Pakistan by saying that Pakistan should find this easy because they've been playing lots of 20/20 cricket recently!!

Mercenary said:
The Bengali commentator mixes up Lahore Badshahs with Pakistan by saying that Pakistan should find this easy because they've been playing lots of 20/20 cricket recently!!
Thats Ranjit Fernando, a Sri Lankan commentator

BOWLED! Jamshed goes, trying to hoik Shakib over midwicket. Ball crashes into the middle-stump

Pakistan 46/1 in 7.2 overs

Last edited:
What a cracking shot by Salman through the covers! Beat the sweeper to the boundary pretty easily

Horrible delivery by Reza way outside off-stump. Younis fails to connect properly and underedges ball to the keeper

Yunus khan is the best "ONE-DAY" batsman Pakistan ever produced !!! Show 'em what u got Yunus :)

RumiNYC said:
c'mon salman...what the hell u doing ? play ur 'USUAL' game..

Well, he did listen to you ..... didn't he! :p

c'mon BD...dont forget "ONE MAJOR UPSET" in every year routine :) i'm countin' on u guys

SwEeT CaNdY said:
need 104 from 94? pretty much gettable with 9 wktz in hands

With Afridi yet to come, we'll win easily but Salman is making sure that match is thrilling and close! :)

W63L35 said:
With Afridi yet to come, we'll win easily but Salman is making sure that match is thrilling and close! :)
Actually Younis is doing that job now. Salman's been pretty aggressive so far

W63L35 said:

yeah AFRIDI is gonna make sure his "Blink and u miss" style ;)

There is the first six of the innings! Coming from Younis, who totally lays into that Mahmudullah delivery

Wow! What placement by Salman! Overpitched by Reza, Salman places the ball through the covers for a boundary

Next ball misfield by Aftab allows Salman to get a quick single

What the hell was that :)))

Younis walks across his stumps so much that he completely exposes them. Reza bowled down the legside and the ball crashes into the leg-stump, Younis nowhere near it

Younis goes for 13 bowled Reza

Pakistan 78/2 in 12.3 overs

RumiNYC said:
salman u lil sifarishi ! why are u still batting ?

Hello, cut the guy some slack. He is doing well here. Your so called best ODI batsman just screwed up the whole picture here.

SwEeT CaNdY said:
who comes in now? dont say yusuf

Allah Mian naay tumhari dili khuwahish suunn lee; Mubarak ho :p

I dont understand what Younis was trying to do. Completely exposing the stumps is quite silly IMO

oh boy! it's Yusuf! one of my favorite all time from pakistan...here we go guys! c'mon yusuf..U'RE OFF TODAY, remember ?

The other Pakistan game just ended...ICL India beat ICL Pak by 4 wickets.

Salman slaps Rasel over his head for another boundary. He is really playing well at the moment

Next ball he misses a legside half volley, but gets a single

Pakistan 87/2

I'd say Salman has learned some tricks here for this kinda cricket.

butt playin well today

what a pathetic try from yk to get out (funny how he jumps around to make a quick exit when he gets out lol)

Salman flicks a full-toss away through the legside for a couple

Pakistan 90/2 from 14 overs

It seems like, Butt will take us home for a change and in style. I can't believe I just said that but you gotta give him credit for what he is doing.

who are the commentators man (making me angry lolz)

Looks like this is gonna be Butt's first 50 off 50 balls or less. Any stats guru here to confirm that?

beautiful shot by yusuf 44444444444444444444444

Back