Pakistan vs England | 1st Twenty20 | Cardiff | 05/09/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

ODI Debutant
Runs
Toss in just around 5 minutes if I'm correct, game starts in 35 minutes.

Best of luck to Pakistan!

Don't know if we're starting on time

Cricinfo says ground is pretty wet

Pakistan vs England -- 1st T20 -- Cardiff -- 5th September 2010

A big day for Pakistan cricket and hopefully they will win today. Considering all the drama that is being going on for the past week or so, this is the best opportunity to revive from that disaster.

Weather doesn't seem perfect for cricket but for now it has stopped raining.

Good Luck Pakistan!

Never seen just 3 posts in a Pakistan match thread half an hour before a match starts...must have turned off a lot of people here.

I was sure they were saying that the weather will be decent for play today in Cardiff - Well its not the case then and dont know why I listen to the weather forecasts too much! :p lol

It was raining before. I think the Rain stopped.

It will really shame if a T20 is washed out

Never seen just 3 posts in a Pakistan match thread half an hour before a match starts...must have turned off a lot of people here.
Maybe because the match thread was made 5 mins ago :yk

Thread was just created a few minutes back.

Thus, the lack of posts.

Aha we have a match today, well well. Good luck boys.

Are we having an on time start?

I doubt it. Although, this is promising.

1.45pm Our Pakistan editor Osman Samiuddin has been a busy man of late. He found time to script this together and it's highly worth reading. Meanwhile, the groundstaff are beginning to win their war with the weather - the sun is coming out and everything.

2.00pm Breaking news, of sorts: Kevin Pietersen, renowned as one of the finest Tweeters in the game, has just chirped this: "Good luck today lads... Do the business!!" Aw, he's still in a good mood after his century yesterday clearly.
:)))

Why Ian ward still talking about fixing, why not just concentrate on this fixture ?

So probably just a half hour delay

Should be fine

Yes but for how long ? cant just talk about fixing throughout the build up.

Unfortunately for us Pakistanis, we have to get used to it! They want people to tune into this and watch it and this is at the moment that is selling like hot cakes!

I think Waqar is convincing Afridi not to run onto the pitch :yk

Good news, just a half hour delay then
Full t20

2.15pm The main cover is off the field and Shahid Afridi is bounding around the pitch excitedly, talking with coach Waqar and the umpires. There is a brilliant energy about Shahid. Huzzah! Toss at 2.30pm and play will start at 3.00pm.
d

Shoiab and Knight shaking hands!

Memories :akhtar

Akhtar is out in the middle chatting to Nick Knight.

Can`t wait to see the shahid in action - i smell some English Lamb being Smoked-up by that beautiful bat the great man owns.

Rameez making some valid points that they need a healthy environment in Pakistan

Young guys coming into the game can get corrupted

Pehle England mein barish and now wales mein bhi barish. Does Sun ever come out in Britain?

Has this turned out to be word by word commentary as well?

Ramiz : Pakistan will have to win all the games from now otherwise They will be under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back