Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5 : Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ

Hall of Famer
Runs
only one wicket down since this morning, Pakistan fighting tooth and nail to save this match.

RSA had their chances but failed to capitalize, and the pitch is taking some serious turn now.

:yk and :misbah at the crease.

Pakistan vs South Africa |1st Test | 16/11/2010 | Day 5: Session 2-The Great Escape.

Very good 1st session by Pakistan!

Misbah and YK need to pretty much bat atleast another sessions, session and a half together to give pakistan a chance of saving this game!

58 overs is a long time to bat still!

58 overs is still a long time to bat and we have collapsed in a session before.

The Akmal twins in next are last players you would want in to try and save a test so still loads of work for YK and Misbah to do...

:yk Should do well to save the match..

It is some how looking like we are loosing and they are saving us so many dropped chances. But this is really part of the package, fingers crossed but still I have bad feeling deep in my stomach.(and this is not because I had something bad but because we are batting to save the day)

BTW no bets no one eating a crow or something if younis bats till the end ??? I mean where is the X-Factor ????

It is some how looking like we are loosing and they are saving us so many dropped chances. But this is really part of the package, fingers crossed but still I have bad feeling deep in my stomach.(and this is not because I had something bad but because we are batting to save the day)

couldn't agree more

Misbah needs to smash a few and get rid of the close fielders. Hes asking for trouble just ploding at the ball!

:four by Misbah, need more of these to release some pressure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back