Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st T20I | Abu Dhabi | October 26, 2017 | Sri Lanka Innings

Sarfaraz should bowl himself if he wants a quick fire 50 from a srilankan batsman. No other bowler seems capable of taking a phainty.

Hahaha true that! By the grace of God we have got some great talent in bowling department

Please don't be repetitive and unlike you I'm not a blind fan. Have courage to say wrong is wrong.

Am I missing something? What's wrong in being utterly dominant and winning the match????

:danish :danish :danish

This is so frustrating by Sri Lanka, they started decently too. A sub 100 score looks on the cards now.

Shaba boy... good boundary. Ishi tarhan larkay tu hi hai

Am I missing something? What's wrong in being utterly dominant and winning the match????

First fans want Pakistan to be ruthless like Australia of old. Now they want entertainment

Decide karo ki kya chahaye

One six and my man Hafeez changes his length and goes flatter.

What a situation this is,when Pakistan fans are cheering on every run made by the SL batsmen,just so we see some level of competition.

Mohammad Hafeez to Prasanna, SIX, into the stands at wide long-on.

Prasanna, is living the thug life. Smacking the number one all-rounder in the world without blinking.

What a situation this is,when Pakistan fans are cheering on every run made by the SL batsmen,just so we see some level of competition.

what do you expect lol?They have been beaten by Zim and BD at their home.

Perara has smashed Shady before.. I hope he hits a few today too

I bet Shezzy can't wait to anchor our innings. His 12 (60) would have been 120 on any other pitch.

series like these are to try your bench strength.

Yes but only when you secure the series or atleast win the 1st match in a 3 match series. That the 1st priority. In the next match some changes could be made.

First fans want Pakistan to be ruthless like Australia of old. Now they want entertainment

Decide karo ki kya chahaye

Real entertainment will be provided by Kiwi team when we land in NZ.:yk

Yes but only when you secure the series or atleast win the 1st match in a 3 match series. That the 1st priority. In the next match some changes could be made.

trying same thing again and again and expecting different results? Shehzad and Hafeez would ultimately fail against better attacks as their history suggests.

Perera needs to go up the order in the team. He's coming too low, and there's no platform. Let him come up and at least bat with some supports/guys coming in after him.

I get trying out other options, but I don't understand why Sri Lanka are fielding such a team, they've left all their main players out of the team.

How did we lose the Test series 2-0? With each passing over, that defeat gets more and more embarrassing.

Perera must be on ISI payroll - his generosity never ends.

Mmmm hmmm... was hoping for some fireworks from Perara bhai

The only entertainment factor left is Pakistan trying to chase this score under 10 overs

trying same thing again and again and expecting different results? Shehzad and Hafeez would ultimately fail against better attacks as their history suggests.

I know. The biggest issue is why is Inzi selecting them in the squad? Hafeez's bowling is saving him surely but if loses that, there will be no excuse. With ahmad, i have no clue what they see in him.

I bet Shezzy can't wait to anchor our innings. His 12 (60) would have been 120 on any other pitch.

no no. Today is time for his usual one in hundred good knock at 150 strike rate.

I’m quite sure a club level team wouldn’t do worse than what the lankans have done.

Even Sony Max is not taking commercial breaks anymore - the rate at which SL is losing wockets - they would spend more time in break than on the match :))

Time to turn off tv... this is waste of time

Guys I am not watching the live action.

Can someone tell me if Hassan Ali is still doing his trademark celebrations or is he keeping quite, out of respect for this SL team?

Zimbabwe would've provided more competition in these ODIs and T20s - especially now with Taylor and Jarvis back.

B team or not, this is abysmal batting from players who you'd think would be desperate to impress for first team places !

Rameez comparing Hasan Ali's celebration to the Undertaker :))

I hope we see a different batting order today. Would like to see Imad and Fahim promoted up the order to see how they bat.

I wouldn't even bat Babar, just not worth it, let the others have a chance and keep him as a safety net.

Maybe an order of

1. Fakhar
2. Shehzad
3. Imad
4. Fahim
5. Sarfraz

Would be better today

Last edited:
Sri Lanka major problem is that its preferred side would also have been as crap as this one.

Pakistani bowlers making sure viewers go to bed early as tomorrows working day.

I hope we see a different batting order today. Would like to see Imad and Fahim promoted up the order to see how they bat.

There is no point in making imad open. We know what he is about. But faheem, we need to see more of him so he should be promoted.

Shehzad's still gonna make a miserable single digit score. Or a snail pace innings to get a 50 or remain not out.

The only entertainment factor left is Pakistan trying to chase this score under 10 overs

Bhai, we have Shezzy opening. He will make sure the fans get their money worth and ensure the full 20 overs are used.

They might promote Fahim Ashraf up the order again like they did in the 5th ODI.

There is no point in making imad open. We know what he is about. But faheem, we need to see more of him so he should be promoted.

I wouldn't make Imad open, just play him higher up. As with Fahim. Better for their batting to compared directly to one another with both plenty of time to bat. Imad at 3, Fahim at 4 or the reverse would be good.

I wouldn't even bat Babar, just not worth it, let the others have a chance and keep him as a safety net.

Maybe an order of

1. Fakhar
2. Shehzad
3. Imad
4. Fahim
5. Sarfraz

Would be better today

Mickey did say he wants to see more of Fahin's batting. Might get promoted to 3

Can someone tell me if Hassan Ali is still doing his trademark celebrations or is he keeping quite, out of respect for this SL team?

Well Ramiz says he is doing celebrations like the undertaker. He is pretty much burying them

Trademark celebrations, he has no chill :shezzy

the point was there are bad sides to his captaincy that everyone has a right to highlight.

I wouldn't make Imad open, just play him higher up. As with Fahim. Better for their batting to compared directly to one another with both plenty of time to bat. Imad at 3, Fahim at 4 or the reverse would be good.

There is nothing in his batting. It will be complete waste of time as his bowling is mediocre as well. Need to make Fahim bat more. He looks like someone who can become a quality all rounder. and Pakistan need a fast bowling all rounder desperately.

Well Ramiz says he is doing celebrations like the undertaker. He is pretty much burying them

Normally I love his celebrations but against this team and after the ODI series massacre, I would have kept it silent out of mercy for the victims.

Nothing wrong in SL trying youngsters.. Pakistan is an unbeatable team in t20s since Sarfraz became captain.. think he hasnt lost a series yet even after playing against world t20 finalists..

The tides turned when we lost 4-1 in odis against England and then won the t20 under sarfraz despite England being 50+ in first 6 overs but then reduced to 130 due to brilliant captaincy of Sarfraz.. Champion Captain!

Another game where we miss out on bowling SRL out for less than 100.

Still the more runs, the more time out in the middle for our batsmen.

Back