Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 1/1/14 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed: "Misbah is forcing me to wish that he gets out really boring man this is.."
Looks like iss banday ki dua poori hugai per ghalat bhnaday ko ja lagi.

Annoyed: "Misbah is forcing me to wish that he gets out really boring man this is.."
Looks like iss banday ki dua poori hugai per ghalat bhnaday ko ja lagi.

Hope Misbah stays not out to stick it to this guy.

Lets see what Shafiq can do, he is one of the players who tends to score like this in games -

10, 5, 34, 76, 5, 14, 103, 0, 35, 16

Not saying them are his scores but he isn't consistent at all and he should only be playing Test, the day he is left out of a 16 man squad for an ODI series will be a great day for Pakistan cricket.

Hopefully Misbah can get his century, Pakistan will want at least 180+ lead, to be honest I don't see Shafiq staying for long and Misbah will go soon after his 100 so it will depend on Akmal & Bhatti.

Last edited:
Shafiq need to survive the remaining overs and tomorrow morning's spell.

Twice i have seen him getting out early in the morning spells.

it would be awesome if misbah doesnt reach a hundred today and shafiq doesnt get off the mark. :p it would be very funny.

They will probably just tuk tuk till stumps. 10 overs to go why take too many risks. Then again if a bad ball is there to be hit they should hit rather than blocking.

negative stuff from Shafiq. Should look for singles instead of blocking everything.

That's the way to og, controlled singles/doubles

It's funny that OZGod also uses the term tuk tuk. Tuk tuk has become part of universal cricket vocabulary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back