Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 1/1/14 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Mishah and yk were in the 50s at the same time, yet their scores are so ambivalent now.

I sometimes hate our fans, so many comments on cricinfo complaining about slow RR and how we should accelerate. WTH seriously ? There are THREE days left after this, these two should make sure not to lose another wicket today and Pakistan should look to bat 2 more sessions tomorrow which will get the lead to 300 and put us in a commanding position. What's the point of accelerating ? Dumb fans

I sometimes hate our fans, so many comments on cricinfo complaining about slow RR and how we should accelerate. WTH seriously ? There are THREE days left after this, these two should make sure not to lose another wicket today and Pakistan should look to bat 2 more sessions tomorrow which will get the lead to 300 and put us in a commanding position. What's the point of accelerating ? Dumb fans

We play a lot of shorter formats. Most of the fans are still stuck in one day mode

Those fans on cricinfo are annoying!

Waqar claiming that he was playing in 85/86. But he must have been only 14 officially at that time

Really annoying, I think they doing well as long as they stay in the crease.

Just noticed Waqar's left pinky finger is missing, anyone know what happened?

Its better if we are able to bat all day tomorrow (probably won't happen) so we can put sri lanka in on day four and give them no chance of winning the game and then just attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back