Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 1/1/14 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great batting by Younis, lets hope we just need to bat once.

Misbah probably will get out soon after his hundred but hoping for a 150+ score from Younis as he has the pedigree to go big.

Scoring heavily and quickly puts a lot of pressure on Lanka. YK is doing the right thing.

I know but that was for those people who were complaining that they r playing too slow..
I said a strike rate of 70 is not fast enough for test cricket

What session this has been for Paksitan, way over 100 runs, and Yonis approaching 100 i no time MashaAllah.

Anyone else remember all the wrist-slitting yesterday? First regarding the team selection and apparent nepotism in the camp, then the decision to bowl first, then the purportedly hopeless state of affairs at lunch, and then regarding Misbah's captaincy when Lanka were apparently running away with the game at 150/8.

Comedy gold.

Well put! Add to that the great complaint about leaving out Talha, not playing Rehman on a spinning pitch, this being the most boring batting unit (ironically the 2 most boring players also scoring most comfortably) etc. etc.:D

YK certainly challenging the title for best ever test batsman from Pakistan. If he can get to 30 test tons before retiring, he will be the best for sure!

Well put! Add to that the great complaint about leaving out Talha, not playing Rehman on a spinning pitch, this being the most boring batting unit (ironically the 2 most boring players also scoring most comfortably) etc. etc.:D

I never understand the boring part that people make. as long as they score they can look boring and ugly for all i care. This is test cricket for crying out loud.

:four what a hundred for this man. equals javed miandad 23 centuries.

Sensational 100 from :yk and inside 2 sessions to boot !! :14:

What a player. hard to believe some were saying he needs rest and is too old now.

the best test batsman pakistan have produced imo

congratulations on another century younis

true legend

Younis Khan Test Stats...

27 Test Fifties
23 Test Hundreds

Look at the conversion rate.... LEGEND!!

Session dominated by Pakistan. Keep the good work going boys!

I like the fact that Younis does not go through Sajda routine, which every player goes through after TJ take over the Pakistani dressing room. So annoying!! Good to see somebody standing his ground ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back