Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 3/1/14 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramiz, we need this guy for every Pak series.

The problem with Rahat Ali. He bowls consistently outside off stump. He needs to bowl much title and pitch it on the stumps because he's a left hander and has to use the angle. He's Pakistan's equivalent of Chanaka Welegedera.

i had Feeling
Pakistan is Going to chase target of 200

I Had same Feeling Yesterday

Why does Ramiz think a typical Mathew's knock is a run a ball 50? LOL. Go look at Mathew's Test SR and ODI SR. I think he has a little more common sense than to play aggressively in Test Matches coming in at 5.

Jog our memory

All goes back to play at the end of the third day when Younus fell and Misbah and Shafiq went into their tuk tuk mode. From a winning position where they could have had a lead in excess of 250, they are now facing a possible loss or draw...

If it's not carrying then surely the slips are standing too far back? Use your common sense and move forward ffs.

The ball dropped short, but I think he could have dived in front atleast.

Shamalka: "Who said SL Cricket doesn't have a future after the Big 3?"

I hate this pitch so much. Just seen it over the years and it just keeps on getting flat as the time goes on.

Track is a phatta.
Should be able to chase anything providing an ample amount of time and of course no typical Pakistani collapse

SL will need to bat on till End of today to get 250+ lead. Pitch is playing good so we will need to give Pakistan less time as possible.

Next session is key. If Pakistan can make a few breakthroughs, then we have a chance to win the test.

Next session is key. If Pakistan can make a few breakthroughs, then we have a chance to win the test.

if Pakistan can make a few breakthroughs, then game over LOL. Only batsman left is Prasanna Jayawardene.

How will pitch be playing on DAY 5? That will be key for Pakistan

Long way to go yet. Pitch looks flat. Lankan have to continue to ensure safety. Pak have to get some quick breakthroughs..on this pitch wickets come in clusters so we still have a chance. Well fought lanka though.

This is such bad advertisement for test cricket stopped following the game as the wicket is such a pan cake with nothing in it for the bowlers. A day 4 wicket needs to do something as this is ridiculous.

Pakistan should definitely look for some alternate venues now as these type of wickets are no good for bowlers

It's true that Pak only need 1 wicket. Only one more batsman in PJ left.

Need a couple of breakthroughs to make a comfortable buffer

I really hope Rahat picks up a few wickets this session. Poor guy really deserves credit for his bowling

Lead is nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back