Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 31/12/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope that we get rid of him as captain as this guy has just killed the team with his negative mentality.

A good captain leads from the front and takes challenges.

How can you bowl first when you know the conditions and you know Sri Lankas strength being Herath and giving him 4th innings is a crime

I seriously hope that we get rid of him as captain as this guy has just killed the team with his negative mentality.

How can you bowl first when you know the conditions and you know Sri Lankas strength being Herath and giving him 4th innings is a crime

Osman Samiuddin ‏@OsmanSamiuddin 1h

Eight Tests this year for Pak, eight debuts

See pitch report again, Green top.

15 overs still no wicket where was moisture

Last edited:
Misbah now in order to justify his decision will let seamers bowl till lunch

Are they using Real Time Snicko for this Test? Why not?

Im not sure if i'm allowed to say this here, mods please delete my post if its against the rules of the forum and accept my apologies.

Does anyone else feel that Ramiz Raja and Danny Morrison are in love with each other?

Can't give that out on the evidence they have. Shame no Real Time Snicko.

It not out, you can see the bowl not changing the seam.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Was that a joke... there was a big (woody) sound. There must be something wrong with the feed going to the commentators and the third ump!!

is hotspot not an option any more at all, or something boards can decide to choose to have?

snicko would have been nice too, not sure if PCB even asked for it or broadcaster chose to not have it to save $$

Nice over by junaid.. He will probably pick up a wicket in another couple of over

Now Ajmal. Let's hope, he gets the first breakthrough. Our pacers failed to justify Misbah's decision to bowl first.

See pitch report again, Green top.

My friend green top in UAE not in South Africa or England.

Its just a matter of time it will wear out.

Any fresh wicket will do something in the morning but its no excuse to bowl

What an absolutely atrociously bakwas decision that was ! It had a clear woody sound as the ball moved in towards the bat . The batsman should know . Cheats .

Another brilliant over From Junaid. Keep the pressure on boys a wicket needs to bowl here.

Hope there is no wrist slitting going on cause we didn't get a wicket yet

good comeback by putting pressure in putting a lid on scoring.

rahat was quite unlucky had lot of plays and misses. not all is lost, if they can somehow get sanga early before lunch.

Sanga's wicket before lunch will be icing on the cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back