Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 1st Test | Abu Dhabi | 31/12/13 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why are they showing the catch so much?

It was easy, Shehzad takes those in his sleep

Was a dolly, lol at the karachiwalas here calling it a great catch.
Anything to glorify their hero

you're joking right? Yes its a regulation catch, but it is a difficult catch because the batsman hit it with a decent amount of power.

rahat has great line, just needs to pitch it up a few inches so they dont keep leaving on height. he needs to be a little fuller to target top of off stump.

Should Pakistan have gone in for Abdur Rehman instead of BB?

It was a dolly, support the country not the cities
It's people like you that make me embarrassed to be Pakistani.

It was a good catch. Get over it.

Reaction time of less than 0.48 seconds.

Human eye to react to ANYTHING you have to see it for 0.25 seconds.

kish: "Sangakkara's average goes past 57. What a player. Highest among the 10,000+ club"

Time to get some sleep. The Lankans will be bowled out when I wake up, InshAllah.

Many might disagree with me here but Junaid has all the makings of an epic Pakistani fast bowler and can be in the top 3 pacers in the world for many many years, he just needs a good bowling coach, M. Akram might be working very hard with the bowlers but he just isn't that good.

I would love to see Waqar coach Junaid but for some reason he doesnt seem to rate Junaid highly. Wasim would never coach Pakistan and the farther Shoaib says from the team the better.

If only M Asif was a decent guy he could've been a great coach after retiring.

Last edited:
Need to get Sangakkara soon or he and Jayawardene will put on 1000 on this wicket

Lanka would be delighted with this here, after loosing the toss , they would have batted also .

So shezad,hafeez and bhatti in. Well hopefully they will work out. feel sorry for masood. :p :p :p

Did not know there was a match today,went to Cricinfo and got a surprise.Hafeez and Bhatti included while Shan and Ali dropped, pathetic and disgusting.

Lol people with short man syndrome attacking me.
Asad does not have the height to play international cricket(he is shorter than even Tendu). Thats a fact

Oh Really ???
so what about Lara & Tendulker ???

1330 @ 39.11 with 4 centuries and 8 half centuries in 37 innings ... Yeah these stats reek of a short man who can't play intl cricket.

Did not know there was a match today,went to Cricinfo and got a surprise.Hafeez and Bhatti included while Shan and Ali dropped, pathetic and disgusting.

Ahmed Shezad better player than Shan. Hafeez gives a bowling option and on current form is better than Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back