Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 3rd Test | Sharjah | 17/01/14 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman

Test Captain
Runs
Sri Lanka to resume 220/5 in a hours time.

Last edited:
Simple for Pakistan.

Bowl SL out below 300

Then Bat them out of the game and have a go at them during last day and a half!

Thats assuming Herath doesnt run through our lineup

Where is everyone? :junaid

The match starts in 30 minutes. Looking forward to an exciting day of cricket. Pakistan need to pick a couple of wickets before tea and eventually bundle Lankans out for 300.

Key will be how Pakistan bat , i have a feeling they need to go at about 3 runs an over , that would be vital to rely apply pressure on lanka

Ajmal should be introduced early in the piece.

SL have still 5 wickets left.. I expect them to score another 100 at least. Pakistan will have bat for at least 170 180 overs to get a substantial lead.

Pakistan needed to roll them for under 300, I don't see Pakistan making more than 350.

Pakistan have to play at Good Rate too , they cant afford lot of Tuk

Bowlers bowling really slow here, first few overs though.

14 out of 15 reviews wasted by Pak i know they are unlucky sometimes but??

this has been one of the most frustrating series to watch.I blame geo Super for the bad luck.

Kettleborough, supposedly the best umpire missed a plumb lbw ... really don't get the logic behind DRS not overturning the decision despite ball hitting the stumps! :facepalm:

it was clipping the rule is there since the DRS came in

Bhai, he is saying the rule should be reviewed.

"Umpires call" should be defined. The umpires call was not the wickets, it was the edge of the bat.

it was clipping the rule is there since the DRS came in

It should be simple, if it's hitting the stumps in anyway it should be out PERIOD. Totally ridiculous that the ball is shown to be hitting the stumps yet still not given out because it wasn't fully crashing into the stumps, makes NO sense!

Bhai, he is saying the rule should be reviewed.

"Umpires call" should be defined. The umpires call was not the wickets, it was the edge of the bat.

for this broadcaster should have had Snicko or Hotspot PCB saved $$$ here

It should be simple, if it's hitting the stumps in anyway it should be out PERIOD. Totally ridiculous that the ball is shown to be hitting the stumps yet still not given out because it wasn't fully crashing into the stumps, makes NO sense!

Ya this is the law being made by ICC committee :boycott

for this broadcaster should have had Snicko or Hotspot PCB saved $$$ here

My point was the umpire was unsure about the bat hitting the ball, not the ball hitting the stumps, but his decision of the stump was over-turned.

Anyway, that's waqars point.

The joke is that if umpires gives it out then it should only be kissing the stumps. Such a comedy.

Seeing the pace of this wicket and seeing our batting line up it'll take 150 overs just to score 300+ and that's if we don't collapse again :facepalm:

which out of the two should be given a chance or both of them or both should be dumped :20:

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #040 - 'Wahab Riaz I Pakistan Cricket I Cricket Players and Officials I .png
    FireShot Screen Capture #040 - 'Wahab Riaz I Pakistan Cricket I Cricket Players and Officials I .png
    1.3 KB · Views: 51
  • FireShot Screen Capture #041 - 'Rahat Ali I Cricket Players and Officials I ESPN Cricinfo' - www.png
    FireShot Screen Capture #041 - 'Rahat Ali I Cricket Players and Officials I ESPN Cricinfo' - www.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 50
Rehman And Talha are bowling well... Let's hope they can get Mathews out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back