Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Third Test : Day Two | Sharjah | 04 November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
For the first time in series Sri Lanka look in good position.

What do you reckon Sri Lanka's total will be?

400 is looking pretty easy. Hopefully *crosses fingers* Rehman/Ajmal/Hafeez can get some turn and we can get the job done. The law of averages states that after yesterday, we're bound to get some calls going our way :D

Sanga will get his first 300 here!

And Mahela will get his first 400!

JINX

i wish we get them out till 350 asnd i don understand why hafeez bowled just one over on day one??? thats just absurd. he is ur wickt taking bowler. i dont get it. i think pak miss the trick here. 3rd seamer should have been played on this pitch.

:out

This vodafone ad is hilarious. Chalo chalo....sab sab sab

The stupid commentators don't see that his back leg was bent, ok it might have still gone over but you have to mention this point.

I think Taufel was sick of the other indian umpire and just gave that out.

i was so glad to see taufel as the umpire. guess he was returning us the favoour for his stupid n idiotic decision against us in the 2009 CT, where he gave wrong out of Umer akmal which cost us the match........... still great to see a wkt by juni, now get sanga out asap and inshallah they will be all out under 350

The Crowd Here on Friday is a Bit More Then Yesterday =D
i Can Hear People Shouting, Pakistan Zindabad

The stupid commentators don't see that his back leg was bent, ok it might have still gone over but you have to mention this point.

I think Taufel was sick of the other indian umpire and just gave that out.

Yeah I mean cmon that indian umpire is blind. Have anyone check his Medical Report ?

Didn't get a wrong decision when he was on 3... It was pretty clear.. so it's fair

The Wicket of Jaywardane

Attachments

• IMG_4530_1.jpg
    IMG_4530_1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 108
RR 2.68

SL must know, they can't win this match like this!

and they need a win here to avoid a series loss.

Alhumdulillah wicket to gaye...Just the kepper to come and we are into the tail..lets get em after lunch boys! InshaAllah.

This wicket will start spinning on day 4. We must get them all out today, so we can out-score of maybe get a lead by day 4. I am confident that by day 5, this will be spin paradise.

Realistic target should be restrict to 400.ideally spark a collapse and get them for less than 350

I guess a lot of people are bored by tests right now. That would explain 50 odd posts in 2 hrs.

Good bowling by rehman. 300-4. just get out sanga and rest is all tailenders.
hope we get thm out till 350

We needs leg spinner in the team.

Ajmal, Rehman, Hafeez all are off-spinners.

Not saying they aren't good, but I think we need a little more variety in our spin attack.

I don't understand why Misbah is not going to Azhar or Hafeez to bowl. You never know when someone would get lucky.

Good session for pakistan and didnt really understand sri lankas go slow. Lets hope they keep batting like snails here!

We needs leg spinner in the team.

Ajmal, Rehman, Hafeez all are off-spinners.

Not saying they aren't good, but I think we need a little more variety in our spin attack.

I don't understand why Misbah is not going to Azhar or Hafeez to bowl. You never know when someone would get lucky.

Yeah we need a leg-spinner. They should use Azhar Ali.

:what a wicket early in session way to go no crush them :misbah

What the eff is that girl announcer... Makes me feel like i'm at the airport lol

Need a leg slip for Rehman

Creating good angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back