PakPassion Predictions Competition: Euro 2021

DHONI183

A departed friend who will live in our memories fo
Runs
Post of the Week
The Euro 2021 kicks off on 11th June, and to add to your fun of watching the matches, PakPassion also offers you the chance to participate in a predictions competition. Get the expert within you working and make predictions for every match.

Below is the link to join our competition:
https://www.superbru.com/euros_predictor/pool.php?p=12342312

Should the link not work, below is the code to join it from its app:
jeepagar

It´s not all about predicting the winner, predicting the margin of the win too earns you a point. For information on how the points system works, please check the link below.....

https://www.superbru.com/euros_predictor/how_to_play.php#tab=scoring

So, guys, join the competition and have fun! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here´s how the point-scoring system works......

Scoring.JPG

Came back to Pakpassion looking for a [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] predictions competition and was not disappointed. At this point I just come back to Pakpassion every year or two just to take part in these football tournament prediction games! But this time we're using a different website it seems?

Two new members approved!

Keep them coming, boys!

Came back to Pakpassion looking for a [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] predictions competition and was not disappointed. At this point I just come back to Pakpassion every year or two just to take part in these football tournament prediction games! But this time we're using a different website it seems?

Welcome, brother. Actually, for the predictions competition, I´ve always been using this website right from the World Cup 2019 or so, from what I remember. It used to be a different website for the fantasy points competition, though.

[MENTION=137718]timeflies[/MENTION] if you were referring only to soccer tournaments, then, yes, you´re right. Actually, earlier, I used to count the points myself based on the predictions given in the thread. This time around, though, I´ve been relieved from that work, as the website used will do it itself.

England by a margin of 10 goals in every game, that’s me sorted for the predictions.

Excited to see this competition back, there is just something special about international tournaments

England by a margin of 10 goals in every game, that’s me sorted for the predictions.

Haha! Please wake up, and also don´t forget to join the competition.

Just thought of tagging a few people here who participated in the same competition three years ago in the FIFA World Cup 2018.
[MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] [MENTION=146141]Hermoine Green[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=70752]Iffitheking[/MENTION] [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] [MENTION=141114]Hasan123[/MENTION] [MENTION=99630]nextover666666[/MENTION] [MENTION=130419]shah_1[/MENTION] [MENTION=57506]hadi123[/MENTION] [MENTION=139765]Arham_PakFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=99648]cricketworm[/MENTION] [MENTION=38686]Assaa[/MENTION]ssinatedDevil [MENTION=146990]El Generico[/MENTION] [MENTION=146530]DeadBall[/MENTION]

[MENTION=137718]timeflies[/MENTION] if you were referring only to soccer tournaments, then, yes, you´re right. Actually, earlier, I used to count the points myself based on the predictions given in the thread. This time around, though, I´ve been relieved from that work, as the website used will do it itself.

Yes I was referring to the last few soccer tournaments where you had to count all the scores manually hahaha, nice to see we've upgraded to an automatic system and relieved you of those duties!

C'mon guys lets get some more players in here and make it fun! :smith

Guys, come on, hurry up and join! Very few days left!

Only few days left.....

Tagging a couple of people here.....
[MENTION=154845]SangasCoverDrive[/MENTION] [MENTION=149177]ChTab[/MENTION]

Guys, come on, join in on the fun! Very less time left!

People, only two days left to join!

One more applicant approved!

Come on, guys! Join the competition!

I joined, my team is Viva la bappe.

Ganapati Bappa, give strength to mbappe

Two more applicants approved.

Come on, fellows, we need more!

I joined, my team is Viva la bappe.

Ganapati Bappa, give strength to mbappe

Hahaha, funny!

Guys, only 11 hours left for the first game. Come on, join in on the fun!

[MENTION=142036]Hamad_H[/MENTION] I hope that you'll be interested in joining this competition as well.

Only a few hours left to the opening match today between Italy and Turkey.

Only an hour to go!

Standings after the opening match......

Standings.JPG

I had given 1-0 for Italy, but the moment Turkey scored the own goal, it got clear to me that the scoreline wouldn´t last for too long, and so it happened in the end.

Standings after yesterday´s matches.....

Standings.JPG

Early lead for yours truly...

And I´m the last! Wow! Most unexpected of me, given my past records in such competitions. I must work really hard from hereon. :(

Latest standings......

Standings.JPG

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

Predictions are spot on but exact scores missing in my scorecard.

Predictions are spot on but exact scores missing in my scorecard.

Yesterday's the Netherlands 2-0 victory over Austria is my first exact score correctly predicted in this tournament. Wow, never thought that I would take so long! So I'm not doing too well either.

Will update the standings later on.

Latest standings......

Standings.JPG

First good day for me at the office yesterday, getting myself six points. Need to keep going at this pace.

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

I´m picking up pace here. A good couple of days for me.

Latest standings......

Standings.JPG

O´ wow! Three good days for me, and I´m now at the top! Never saw that coming. I think that I can pat myself on the back. :msd

What a comeback [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION]

Yeah, I actually surprised myself there! :yk

I don´t know as to where I´ll finish in the end, and there´s a long way to go in the tournament, but I would call this my greatest burst of performance in any soccer competition, if not the best in any competition, including cricket. Three dream days, and the disappointing start has fully been made up for.

O´ wow! Three good days for me, and I´m now at the top! Never saw that coming. I think that I can pat myself on the back. :msd

Yeah, I actually surprised myself there! :yk

Good going. good streak

I don´t know as to where I´ll finish in the end, and there´s a long way to go in the tournament, but I would call this my greatest burst of performance in any soccer competition, if not the best in any competition, including cricket. Three dream days, and the disappointing start has fully been made up for.

Your lucky I pre picked the results and scores before the tournament:)

Standings after today´s matches.....

Standings.JPG

Latest standings......

Standings.JPG

There was a point between the first two matches of the day and the second set of matches where I was the joint-leader of the table, but I quickly grabbed back my position with a quick recovery thanks to the night matches.

I need to update my team more frequently. no more slacking off now

Latest standings......

Standings.JPG

I´ve again been displaced at the top and been pushed to the second place.

Latest standings....

Standings.JPG

And I´m now back at the top!

Guys, as we head into the knock-out stage, I may state here that a match will be counted as a draw if it goes down to a penalty shoot-out.

In other news, I´ve won PakPassion´s PSL 2021 Predictions Competition, my eighth victory on the forum. :msd

In other news, I´ve won PakPassion´s PSL 2021 Predictions Competition, my eighth victory on the forum. :msd

Congrats bro third overall is incredible! But I see those cricket lot didn't even put up a good fight and you won even before the final and by only getting 1/3 of the play off games... it's not gonna be that easy over here, so watch your back :murali

You got your head in the clouds right now, time to bring you back down to earth hahah :uakmal

Congrats bro third overall is incredible! But I see those cricket lot didn't even put up a good fight and you won even before the final and by only getting 1/3 of the play off games... it's not gonna be that easy over here, so watch your back :murali

You got your head in the clouds right now, time to bring you back down to earth hahah :uakmal

Many have come over the years to challenge me, all perished one by one, and so shall you and your motivation and spirit. The only name to have survived and stayed on for years is that of DHONI183. Keep dreaming! :msd

Standings after the first two matches of the Round of 16.......

Standings.JPG

Latest standings.....

Standings.JPG

I´ve again been pushed to the second position. This is going quite tight.

Some incredible games today wow! Looks like this competition is gonna get tense though...

Latest standings after two amazing matches in the tournament yesterday....

Standings.JPG

Some incredible games today wow! Looks like this competition is gonna get tense though...

We´re now tied at the top. This is going right down to the wire!

Knew it. was never a good football player and now not good enough to be a manager too

Standings after the completion of the Round of 16......

Standings.JPG

I´m now again clear at the top by a lead of a point and a half by going for Ukraine´s win over Sweden in yesternight´s match, a result termed as a major upset by the Superbru website, as only seven percent of their total 22,892 picked this result. The goal in the additional time given in the Extra Time did this mighty trick for me. Unbelievable! :msd

I´m now again clear at the top by a lead of a point and a half by going for Ukraine´s win over Sweden in yesternight´s match, a result termed as a major upset by the Superbru website, as only seven percent of their total 22,892 picked this result. The goal in the additional time given in the Extra Time did this mighty trick for me. Unbelievable! :msd

Wow... I'm behind because of a goal in the 120+1 minute :facepalm

Wow... I'm behind because of a goal in the 120+1 minute :facepalm

But, trust me, you´ve a really strong chance going into the last seven matches. I´ve a strong feeling that our predictions won´t match for the coming matches, but you never know what I might decide on the day. :msd

Standings after the first two Quarter-Finals.....

Standings.JPG

Wow, wow, wow, just wow! What an incredible day yesterday for me at the tournament! Two matches, six points for getting the exact margin and result right and one slam point. A dream day for me in this competition, really!

However, however, the three points for predicting a 1-1 result for the first match solely go to my nieces Imaan and Neha, fully. They´re fans of the Swiss goal-keeper Sommer and we were hence supporting but and, had it not been for their literally forcing it upon me, I would´ve gone for Spain, definitely. It was an upset according to the Superbru website, as only six percent of their overall members picked this result.

I´m delighted! :msd

Just thought of tagging a few people here who participated in the same competition three years ago in the FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sorry, didn't get the notification bcs of mobile version site.. Anyway didn't follow euro cup and copa America much this year.. Seems like this year euro cup is one of the best tournament, completely missed it..

Standings after the conclusion of the Quarter-Finals.....

Standings.JPG

Sorry, didn't get the notification bcs of mobile version site.. Anyway didn't follow euro cup and copa America much this year.. Seems like this year euro cup is one of the best tournament, completely missed it..

Never an issue. Would love to have you the next time around. :)

Wow, wow, wow, just wow! What an incredible day yesterday for me at the tournament! Two matches, six points for getting the exact margin and result right and one slam point. A dream day for me in this competition, really!

However, however, the three points for predicting a 1-1 result for the first match solely go to my nieces Imaan and Neha, fully. They´re fans of the Swiss goal-keeper Sommer and we were hence supporting but and, had it not been for their literally forcing it upon me, I would´ve gone for Spain, definitely. It was an upset according to the Superbru website, as only six percent of their overall members picked this result.

I´m delighted! :msd

Wow, the wheels have really fallen off for me here... Well played. I think I began to overthink my picks - for example I changed my Denmark 2-1 prediction to Czech 2-1 at the last minute because I thought you would pick Denmark to win and didn't want to match you. If I stuck with my original prediction I would've got the points.

Always stick to your guns people and don't try to outsmart the game, lesson for next time.

Wow, the wheels have really fallen off for me here... Well played. I think I began to overthink my picks - for example I changed my Denmark 2-1 prediction to Czech 2-1 at the last minute because I thought you would pick Denmark to win and didn't want to match you. If I stuck with my original prediction I would've got the points.

Always stick to your guns people and don't try to outsmart the game, lesson for next time.

Good suggestion
Another one is to be regular. Don't slack off like I did. I just forgot to login and make any picks in 2nd round & 3rd round. So my average is down even after outperforming in the 1st round, R-16 and QF.

I was somehow expecting Czech Republic to win, and they fought hard, but it wasn´t to be.

Standings after the first Semi-Final.....

Standings.JPG

Back