PakPassion Predictions Competition: Euro 2021

Another dream day for me yesterday in the competition! Got three points for correctly predicting the result alongside the exact score of 1-1.

Our competition is all done and sealed even from the aspect of mathematical possibilities. :msd

Last edited:
Another dream day for me yesterday in the competition! Got three points for correctly predicting the result alongside the exact score of 1-1.

Our competition is all done and sealed even from the aspect of mathematical possibilities. :msd

And, if I may add, a draw between Spain and Italy too was termed as an upset by the Superbru website, as only eight percent of its total members picked that result.

Standings after the second Semi-Final......

Standings.JPG

Standings after the Final.....

Standings.JPG

And, my friends, with that, I´ve now won nine competitions on this wonderful forum called PakPassion, three in football and six in cricket. Bring me a better poster than me as far as this is concerned. :msd

The competition was actually going tight, but getting nine points from two quarter-finals and a semi-final for getting the margin right, alongside the result, meant that I got a huge lead towards the closing stages of the tournament.

It was great playing against you all, fellows. I hope to see you again come the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in the winter of 2022. Till then, goodbye to all of you.

I agree with Ellyse Perry. it was nice playng against all.
My very first ever fantasy league competiton. Now that I have learned the buttons, I feel good to win the next one.

I agree with Ellyse Perry. it was nice playng against all.
My very first ever fantasy league competiton. Now that I have learned the buttons, I feel good to win the next one.

Ellyse Perry? Where did that come from? Haha!

Anyway, keep dreaming about the future. I´ve been here since ages and winning them since 2009. :msd

Ellyse Perry? Where did that come from? Haha!

Anyway, keep dreaming about the future. I´ve been here since ages and winning them since 2009. :msd

We will see about that.
Thanks for the excellent competition

And, my friends, with that, I´ve now won nine competitions on this wonderful forum called PakPassion, three in football and six in cricket. Bring me a better poster than me as far as this is concerned. :msd

The competition was actually going tight, but getting nine points from two quarter-finals and a semi-final for getting the margin right, alongside the result, meant that I got a huge lead towards the closing stages of the tournament.

It was great playing against you all, fellows. I hope to see you again come the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in the winter of 2022. Till then, goodbye to all of you.

Was it not last game wins? I thought the final was worth 10 times the points and whoever gets that prediction correct wins the tournament? My bad...

In all seriousness, congrats [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] you played the long game and despite a rocky start, your experience clearly gave you the advantage in the long run. But beware... there's some young blood coming through, some good talent so make sure you don't slip :Dah

Thanks for the competition... I'll see you again next year for the World Cup inshallah!

In all seriousness, congrats [MENTION=6745]DHONI183[/MENTION] you played the long game and despite a rocky start, your experience clearly gave you the advantage in the long run. But beware... there's some young blood coming through, some good talent so make sure you don't slip :Dah

Thanks for the competition... I'll see you again next year for the World Cup inshallah!

Yeah, I rate it amongst my finest performances based on the horrid start that I had. At one stage, winning the competition was actually nowhere in my mind, as just moving slightly higher to salvage some pride was the primary thing on my mind, but then came a few ideal days for me to absolutely turn things on its head.

I´m sorry, mate, but I´m not going anywhere to make way for any so-called young blood. I´m still just 30 and have quite a few competitions still left in me. Youngsters will have a long wait ahead of them!

Anyway, here´s a graph of my overall performance on the Superbru website.....

Overall graph.jpg

I would call it an acceptable effort, seeing the overall number of participants. There´s always room for improvement, of course.

Back