Panthers (143/3) defeat Markhors (137) comprehensively by 7 wickets to book their spot in the final of Champions One-Day Cup 2024

It concerns me massively that Shadab Khan has bowled 7 economical overs today.

I don't get your point, You're saying he's patriotic and serves pakistan's best interest for wanting rizwan dropped but your admitting that you yourself are corrupt and evil? Kya khei rahe ho bhai 🤣🤣
I noticed that too…

Hypocrites (Rizwan fans who are not Pakistan fans) eventually expose themselves

Doesn’t like the short one

Clear flaw in Azan’s batting

What a soft dismissal

This kid has no business playing at this level

You know me bro

I would always push for these kids or exciting players for leadership roles. Especially in T20….

And then I will get guys like @gazza619 or @RedwoodOriginal looking for any opportunity to remind me of my views (made with the intention for the betterment of Pakistan) whenever they have no clue on how to answer me with logic.
The only thing you need to be reminded of is to seek professional help for the unhealthy obsession you have with a certain cricket player

Saim is as good as Abrar and better than Shadab as he can bowl quicker and turn it both ways sharply which even Abrar can’t , he just needs to bowl regularly to become a proper all rounder.

Saim is as good as Abrar and better than Shadab as he can bowl quicker and turn it both ways sharply which even Abrar can’t , he just needs to bowl regularly to become a proper all rounder.
Abrar is very average. I will surprised if he has a long career. We are in dire need of finding good spinners.

I am 100% sure Usman Khan is one of the best white ball batters in Pakistan

Him, Fakhar and Saim

Some records:

-First team to lose batting first
-Highest runs conceded in an innings bowling first
-Lowest runs scored in an innings batting first

This is elite Bobzy the King level captaincy
They took advice from Misbah..

I am 100% sure Usman Khan is one of the best white ball batters in Pakistan

Him, Fakhar and Saim
It’s now not even debatable, highest run scorer in Darwin tournament and now in champions cup. It’s too bad that he is andho me kana raja and won’t cut it in international matches where the pitch has something to offer and against big 3 teams but he can definitely become a flat track bully against mid tier teams.

It’s now not even debatable, highest run scorer in Darwin tournament and now in champions cup. It’s too bad that he is andho me kana raja and won’t cut it in international matches where the pitch has something to offer and against big 3 teams but he can definitely become a flat track bully against mid tier teams.
Even a flat track bully ahainat weaker teams like hafeez would do wonders given the crap state pakistan is in

Saim Ayub and Mohammad Hasnain combined to take eight wickets, while Usman Khan smashed an unbeaten 54 off just 26 balls, leading the Lake City Panthers to a comfortable seven-wicket victory in the Qualifier of the Bahria Town Champions One-Day Cup at Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad, on Tuesday.

The Panthers secured a spot in the final by chasing down a modest 138-run target in 23.4 overs. The Markhors will now face the winner of the first Eliminator on September 27, for another chance to reach the final.

Earlier, Saim Ayub dismantled the Markhors' batting lineup, claiming his maiden five-wicket haul with impressive figures of 5-24 in just six overs. Mohammad Hasnain supported with 3-25 from his nine overs, taking his wicket tally to 14 in the tournament.

After the Markhors won the toss and elected to bat, Ali Raza made an early breakthrough by dismissing Haseebullah, who was making his tournament debut, in the second over.

Hasnain delivered a game-changing spell in the following over, trapping Kamran Ghulam leg-before and dismissing Mohammad Rizwan with consecutive deliveries. He later removed Fakhar Zaman in the seventh over, leaving the Markhors struggling at 25-4.

Salman Ali Agha and Iftikhar Ahmed temporarily stabilized the innings with a 77-run partnership before Iftikhar was run out for 39 (61 balls, 3 fours, 1 six). Salman contributed 52 from 81 balls, including four boundaries and a six. The Markhors collapsed, losing their last five wickets for just 27 runs, eventually being bowled out for 137 in 36 overs.

In reply, Saim Ayub (33 off 36 balls, 6 fours) provided a solid start, sharing a 50-run second-wicket stand with Umar Siddiq (35 off 52 balls, 5 fours, 1 six) after Azan Awais was dismissed for 13. Usman Khan, batting at No. 4, played a blistering knock with five fours and four massive sixes, guiding the Panthers to victory in 23.4 overs. He also became the tournament's leading run-scorer with 259 runs.

Akif Javed, Salman Ali Agha, and Zahid Mehmood each took one wicket for the Markhors.

Back