Peshawar Panthers v Multan Tigers | Group A | Faysal Bank T20 | Lahore | 10/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our commentators dont know the basics really. You dont talk when the bowler is at the popping crease

Peshawar's body language is very negative. They've already lost the match in their minds.

Even the commentators are not paying attention and are talking about club cricket's condition now.

I quite like these adverts:13: Makes me feel like I'm in Pakistan...

I quite like these adverts:13: Makes me feel like I'm in Pakistan...

Well I'm in Pakistan and I'm fed up of them. :))

But I know what you mean. When I was away, I used to youtube old Pakistani ads sometimes that reminded me of my childhood. :p

Well I'm in Pakistan and I'm fed up of them. :))

But I know what you mean. When I was away, I used to youtube old Pakistani ads sometimes that reminded me of my childhood. :p
Recently, Zong and Telenor in particular advertise a lot. Takes me back..

very poor stuff from the Panthers today

Multan was always the favourite but I was expecting a better fight from them atleast

:four

Need 13 runs from 37 balls. They seem to have updated it in the last ball. :))

Last edited:
Gul was missed badly. and Rifatullah's injury has cost them dearly too.

5 runs needed in 4 overs.

Good game, hoping for a better show from Panthers in their next match

Rizwan Haider & Imranullah were impressive today

Good game, hoping for a better show from Panthers in their next match

Rizwan Haider & Imranullah were impressive today

I'm sure if they have Gul by the next match, we'll see a vast improvement.

They still have a good chance because apparently their group has 4 teams, according to MIB. They'll each get three matches.

I'd rather advise him to stay away and spend some time with his wife. He'll have a busy schedule once he gets on the plane to UAE

i dont know why Peshawar and Abbotabad (plus bears)included first place.
have they ever won anything?

Can't exclude teams just for being unsuccessful. Otherwise the ICC could ban Pak...

:))

There are some good cricketers coming Peshawar region actually, they are just not good at T20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back