[PICTURE] New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka (2024)

Hahaa King kaneeee
Lmao what a loser he is.
Most overrated. It eas never big 4

It was big 2. Kohli is a distant 3rd.

Kane is like Max a misbah level player
Smith has been off-color for far too long as well. Root is the only one who has evolved as a batter.

Kane scores far too many soft runs. Almost always goes missing in big overseas tours.

Ramesh Mendis and Milan Rathnayake haven't even bowled a single over in this match. And by the looks, of it Rathnayake won't bowl one in the remainder of this match either. New Zealand just going to get demolished by spin.

Sri Lanka now have the 5th largest first innings lead ever in Test Cricket.
  1. 702 Eng vs Aus The Oval 1938
  2. 587 SA vs SL Colombo SSC 2006
  3. 570 Pak vs NZ Lahore 2002
  4. 563 Eng vs WI Kingston 1930
  5. 514 SL vs NZ Galle 2024 *
  6. 509 Eng vs SA Lord's 2003
  7. 504 Aus vs Eng Brisbane 1946

New Zealand are all out on just 88 and Sri Lanka have enforced the follow-on. It looks like there will be a big win here for Sri Lanka.
This is New Zealand's 19th lowest score in test cricket.

STE15Mp.png

This is worse than an England 1990s performance in the subcontinent.

NZ Test cricket is in a bit of a tricky place at the moment. They’re still a decent competitive team at home, but since taking the WTC mace they’ve only won 1 out of 11 away Test matches and that was against Bangladesh.

Tim Southee is surely on the way out and may be asked to step away ahead of (or at the end of) their home season, he’s had his 100 Test milestone and is now adding little as a player or captain.

NZ quickly needs a series against Pakistan to get their confidence back. This is appalling stuff from them.

Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by an innings and 154 runs in the second test match. They won the two-match series 2-0.

SUMMARIZED SCORE:
Sri Lanka (602/5 declared)
New Zealand 88 & 360

Major movements in WTC Standings following Sri Lanka’s Galle triumph​

Sri Lanka took the series 2-0 with this comprehensive win, but consolidated their position further. Though they remain at the third place, they now have a point percentage of 55.55%.

On the other hand, New Zealand who began the series in the third place in the WTC standings, have slipped down to the seventh position with a 37.5% point percentage. This means England, Bangladesh, and South Africa all improve by one place to be placed at fourth, fifth, and sixth spot respectively.

Having taken a 1-0 lead after a win in the first Test, Sri Lanka elected to bat first after winning the toss. Tons from Dinesh Chandimal (116), Kamindu Mendis (182*),* and Kusal Mendis (106) helped the island nation to a mammoth total of 602/5 dec. In New Zealand's first innings, Sri Lanka tweakers took charge, and cleaned up the Black Caps for 88. This is the lowest-ever total by New Zealand against Sri Lanka in Tests.

New Zealand's second assay was better but Nishan Peiris' maiden five-wicket haul helped Sri Lanka to a confident win. Left-arm spinner Prabath Jayasuriya was the Player of the Series for his 18 wickets at an average of 21.38.

Sri Lanka’s third win in the trot means they have a golden opportunity to secure their first-ever WTC Final. Sri Lanka’s upcoming WTC series are against South Africa (away, two Tests), and Australia (home, two Tests). A win in all of these games will see them further improve their point percentage to 69.23%.

On the other hand, New Zealand will look to recover the lost ground in their upcoming tour of India.

ICC

Tim Southee said in the post-match press conference:

“Very tough, on the wrong side of a tough one. But this is a tough place to come. I think in this match it was a lot harder, but in the first game we could have pushed on a bit harder. Need to go home, regroup and go again. India is very similar to this part of the world,”

Misbah was an awesome test batter. Don't say his name in vain
Kane Williamson is superior to Misbah from all angles.

Williamson in test: 54 Avg, 32 centuries 102 games

Misbah in test: 46 avg, 10 centuries, 75 games

His 2nd test hundred againat sa was something Misbah can never do, It was a certified loss for NZ which Williamson saved on his own and managed a draw batting qith thr tail. And he has multiple such innings.

All of Misbah's test innings are ridiculously soft and had virtually zero pressure when he walked in and that includes his fastest century on a road pitch.

Anytime the chips were down and misbah was required like the 4 day test match against sri lanka where he needed sarfi and asad shafiq to save and win it he'd vanish as usual.

Dude has never managed to actually play a proper pressure test innings.

He's a good test batter and captain but the gulf in batting between Williamson and Misbah is night and day.

Hahaa King kaneeee
Lmao what a loser he is.
Most overrated. It was never big 4

It was big 2. Kohli is a distant 3rd.

Kane is like Max a misbah level player
On what basis is Kane = Misbah?

Since when does a medicore odi batter who's incapable of playing according to the rr and only skill involves just staying at the crease painfully in odi

And only scoring during pressure free moments in test while vanishing 90% of the time when it mattered while YK, Azhar did the work and was bamg medicore outside of uae on the level of Williamson.

Secondly you overrate kohli to much, He's average in test. He had his golden years but even in his prime he started declining and fell flat. Test is the one format where longevity is a massive massive criteria. Over the years he got worse and worse and by 2020 he was a farce. Only good in odi and t20 and by 2024 he isn't even good in that?

Kohli >>>>>>>>>>>>* Williamson in odi but in test their gap isn't that massive in test.

Kohli is probably the most overrated test batter ever. People conflate his odi skills in test even though their separate formats.

Pointing, Sachin, Lara etc are an entire world's apart in test then kohli is lol

Kane Williamson is superior to Misbah from all angles.

Williamson in test: 54 Avg, 32 centuries 102 games

Misbah in test: 46 avg, 10 centuries, 75 games

His 2nd test hundred againat sa was something Misbah can never do, It was a certified loss for NZ which Williamson saved on his own and managed a draw batting qith thr tail. And he has multiple such innings.

All of Misbah's test innings are ridiculously soft and had virtually zero pressure when he walked in and that includes his fastest century on a road pitch.

Anytime the chips were down and misbah was required like the 4 day test match against sri lanka where he needed sarfi and asad shafiq to save and win it he'd vanish as usual.

Dude has never managed to actually play a proper pressure test innings.

He's a good test batter and captain but the gulf in batting between Williamson and Misbah is night and day.
Misbah smashed Johnson Starc and co to smithereens in UAE enroute to the fastest test century ever. Something Williamson could only dream of. Nobody is saying that Misbah is better than Williamson. But at his peak Misbah was an awesome test batter who was a treat to watch. He averages 51 as captain, more than he does when he didn't have the captaincy. And unlike Williamson who is the king of soft runs, Misbah has played some big innings in important matches. Whether its his century at Lords, putting Australia to the sword in UAE or his unbeaten 50 in the Maghrib chase

Misbah smashed Johnson Starc and co to smithereens in UAE enroute to the fastest test century ever. Something Williamson could only dream of. Nobody is saying that Misbah is better than Williamson. But at his peak Misbah was an awesome test batter who was a treat to watch. He averages 51 as captain, more than he does when he didn't have the captaincy. And unlike Williamson who is the king of soft runs, Misbah has played some big innings in important matches. Whether its his century at Lords, putting Australia to the sword in UAE or his unbeaten 50 in the Maghrib chase
That pitch was an absolute road at home den. Uae pitches supported spin during that era and were curated accordingly not pace. Misbah was very average overseas.

Williamson's century against sa was match saving, so idkw you're claiming he's the king of soft runs.

Misbah is a great batsmen, but your response to kron implied that Williamson was on par or inferior which is not true.

Massive gap and gulf between these 2.

Dhananjaya de Silva said after his side's massive victory in the second Test against New Zealand in Galle:

"If you look too far ahead you can miss out on what's immediately important. It's what I always tell the young players as well, if you do what's required from one match to another, then what needs to happen in the points table will take care of itself."

"More than Kamindu's double hundred, I wanted Kusal Mendis to get a hundred because he hadn't scored one in quite some time."

"We had put a big total on the board; even at lunch, I had 136. So the plan even then was to score a little bit more and then put them into bat."

"I think the decision was taken at the right time because we all know that in Galle batting in the last hour is quite difficult. And I think it's because of that decision that we were able to bowl them out the following morning."

"Nishan had bowled really well in domestic cricket for quite some time, and what I had stressed on was to bring in a bowler that could keep the economy rate low, especially on a turning track."

"That's how you put pressure on the opposition, with Prabath [Jayasuriya] at the other end. And I think he did his job excellently in this game."

On what basis is Kane = Misbah?

Since when does a medicore odi batter who's incapable of playing according to the rr and only skill involves just staying at the crease painfully in odi

And only scoring during pressure free moments in test while vanishing 90% of the time when it mattered while YK, Azhar did the work and was bamg medicore outside of uae on the level of Williamson.

Secondly you overrate kohli to much, He's average in test. He had his golden years but even in his prime he started declining and fell flat. Test is the one format where longevity is a massive massive criteria. Over the years he got worse and worse and by 2020 he was a farce. Only good in odi and t20 and by 2024 he isn't even good in that?

Kohli >>>>>>>>>>>>* Williamson in odi but in test their gap isn't that massive in test.

Kohli is probably the most overrated test batter ever. People conflate his odi skills in test even though their separate formats.

Pointing, Sachin, Lara etc are an entire world's apart in test then kohli is lol
i think you confused me for someone else. i dont rate koli at all in tests. he is number 3 and yes above kane. thats about it.

yea lightyears ahead of kohli. i am huge kohli hater. not a fan sorry.

That pitch was an absolute road at home den. Uae pitches supported spin during that era and were curated accordingly not pace. Misbah was very average overseas.

Williamson's century against sa was match saving, so idkw you're claiming he's the king of soft runs.

Misbah is a great batsmen, but your response to kron implied that Williamson was on par or inferior which is not true.

Massive gap and gulf between these 2.
Williamson's averages 33 in India, 30 in England, 21 in South Africa and 29 in Sri Lanka. So yeah, I would say that he is the king of soft runs. Misbah wasn't nearly as naturally gifted as Williamson but still achieved more than people ever expected him to when he became captain at 36. It was a flat pitch? How many flat pitches have there been in test cricket over the years? And how many times has a batter used that flat pitch to put Australia to the sword and score the fastest ever test century? And if it was such a flat pitch why couldn't Australia score more than 260 in even one of the innings? There is no comparison. One guy became a regular member of the team at 36 and still achieved more than anyone ever expected him to. The other is one of the most naturally gifted and highly touted batters of his generation but so far has only managed to score soft runs against weak sides and be a home track bully.

in tests ? ah ok lol. i mean that sort of calibre. pujara vs kane despite what stats suggests is a decent comparison too.
I understand the criticism with kane. He's a massively overrated batter who has been marketed as the best thing NZ has ever produced when in reality he doesn't even have one bit of talent that a young and raw rachin ravindra does, let alone guptil and mcullum who at peak are a 100x superior.

But misbah's caliber is one of the lowest of the low.

Misbah's biggest strength was that he can stay on the crease and that's about it. He otherwise is one of the worst whiteball batters of all time excluding his 2007 innings.

He was absolutely incapable of actually playing any other way. Irrespective of the rr and situation required he'd play exactly the same way and he got exposed for this numerous times in his career and Misbah fans Shove this under the rug in the same way they Shove What chacha does under the rug.

2012 England, 2011 India, 2013 SA were literal cakewalks. I repeat cakewalks, It was virtually impossible to lose those games. Maybe 2011 India can get leeway as it was a balanced game before misbah came, but the other 2 were hilarious.

However because during his captaincy reign everyone kept collapsing like a house of cards, His innings is now suddenly seen as gritty, Even though against Zimbabwe in one series pakistan dominated and he killed the tempo, lost the game by making 3 of 22 and then 25 of 55 😭😭😭.

Williamson has actually won games in odi. He has many match winning innings, Yes the critism is fair and Williamson is ultimately a soft scorer, but please don't insult him like that.

The gulf between them is night and day in test and heaven and earth in Odi.

Misbah is a very average test batsmen and an atrocious Whiteball batter who's just an upgraded version of chacha in that his ceiling is 50 to 60 while chacha ceiling is 20 to 30.

I have seen Misbah's test innings, He wasnt superior to azhar, Yk, asad or sarfi, all his scores occurred when the match was won or drawn, he vanished against sri lanka and many other times.

He's only a fantastic test captain which I agree and will 100% back, he's really good as a test captain. As a test batter + odi and t20 batter + odi and t20 captain + coach + selector, he's down right atrocious

Williamson's averages 33 in India, 30 in England, 21 in South Africa and 29 in Sri Lanka. So yeah, I would say that he is the king of soft runs. Misbah wasn't nearly as naturally gifted as Williamson but still achieved more than people ever expected him to when he became captain at 36. It was a flat pitch? How many flat pitches have there been in test cricket over the years? And how many times has a batter used that flat pitch to put Australia to the sword and score the fastest ever test century? And if it was such a flat pitch why couldn't Australia score more than 260 in even one of the innings? There is no comparison. One guy became a regular member of the team at 36 and still achieved more than anyone ever expected him to. The other is one of the most naturally gifted and highly touted batters of his generation but so far has only managed to score soft runs against weak sides and be a home track bully.
Loony toon logic, Very typical of people to use this excuse to justify their favourites.

They do the same nonsense qith rizwan when making comparisons.

Aka talk about how player X is some sort of naturally gifted God but underachieved but player Y is some sort of loser but overachieved.

Misbah's achievements have always been overblown into insane proportions to justify an overall medicore cricketer

Loony toon logic, Very typical of people to use this excuse to justify their favourites.

They do the same nonsense qith rizwan when making comparisons.

Aka talk about how player X is some sort of naturally gifted God but underachieved but player Y is some sort of loser but overachieved.

Misbah's achievements have always been overblown into insane proportions to justify an overall medicore cricketer
I could say the same about you trying to downplay Misbah's achievements, when the numbers are right there for everyone to see. I never said Misbah was the second coming of Bradman. And yeah, as a test batter he was one of my favourites during that time. Also, I actually saw him bat unlike you who clearly hasn't seen nearly as much cricket in the last decade as he claims to. You are the one who made the comparison to Williamson not me. I merely pointed out what a completely overrated and underachieving batter Williamson is who hasn't achieved one tenth of what he was capable of. I used to be a big Williamson fan but its time to admit that he is just the king of soft runs and not in the same league as Root, Smith, Kohli.

I could say the same about you trying to downplay Misbah's achievements, when the numbers are right there for everyone to see. I never said Misbah was the second coming of Bradman. And yeah, as a test batter he was one of my favourites during that time. Also, I actually saw him bat unlike you who clearly hasn't seen as much cricket in the last decade as he claims to. You are the one who made the comparison to Williamson not me. I merely pointed out what a completely overrated and underachieving batter Williamson is who hasn't achieved one tenth of what he was capable of. I used to be a big Williamson fan but its time to admit that he is just the king of soft runs and not in the same league as Root, Smith, Kohli.
I didn't put him in the same league as root Smith, Kohli.

I've seen Misbah bat with my own eyes and instantly don't take anyone seriously who claims misbah was one of his favourites as a test batter. It instantly reeks of bias.

For example the 2015 gane against sri lanka he was a total non factor despite people giving him credit for the win. He got dismissed for 6 in the first game ans in the 2nd game Shan and yk had already scored 171 and 125 and won the game, His 59 was useless at said time.

2014, He was once again a non factor, Azhar did everything, He ducked himself under sarfraz and came out to score his 50's when their was virtually no way to lose the test under any circumstances.

His most impressive series is the one with australia 2014 where he's done well. But that's one series. However because it's australia and because he played terrificly he gets that accreditation.

Every other test series I've watched this fraud duck behind, or vanish when scoring and pressure moments were actually required. Even for australia 90% of the time the top order was already at 80+ and took all pressure of ove him when he arrived to begin with.

Fraud of a test batsmen who rightfully got shoved his aukaat in odi but years down the line ofcourse you'd turn him into a folklore and pull the I saw it bro card.

I guarantee you'll do the same with rizwan in the future lol.

I didn't put him in the same league as root Smith, Kohli.

I've seen Misbah bat with my own eyes and instantly don't take anyone seriously who claims misbah was one of his favourites as a test batter. It instantly reeks of bias.

For example the 2015 gane against sri lanka he was a total non factor despite people giving him credit for the win. He got dismissed for 6 in the first game ans in the 2nd game Shan and yk had already scored 171 and 125 and won the game, His 59 was useless at said time.

2014, He was once again a non factor, Azhar did everything, He ducked himself under sarfraz and came out to score his 50's when their was virtually no way to lose the test under any circumstances.

His most impressive series is the one with australia 2014 where he's done well. But that's one series. However because it's australia and because he played terrificly he gets that accreditation.

Every other test series I've watched this fraud duck behind, or vanish when scoring and pressure moments were actually required. Even for australia 90% of the time the top order was already at 80+ and took all pressure of ove him when he arrived to begin with.

Fraud of a test batsmen who rightfully got shoved his aukaat in odi but years down the line ofcourse you'd turn him into a folklore and pull the I saw it bro card.

I guarantee you'll do the same with rizwan in the future lol.
Good thing I never gave a damn what someone who thinks players should be selected in tests for List A performances, thinks about me. It's ironic you accuse me of bias when your own bias about Misbah is sticking out like a sore thumb. What is your issue anyway? If I like Misbah, I like him. What's it to you? I don't recall mentioning you in any comment before you started this diatribe about Misbah on a thread about NZ's tour of Sri Lanka.

Yeah because its patently obvious you haven't seen 90% of the players you talk about. The biggest mark of your ignorance though is how you talk about formats interchangeably as if they are the same. T20 is not the same as ODIs which is not the same as Tests. Misbah's record in Tests is very good for someone with obvious limitations, who became an established member of the test team when he was 36.

Oh yeah, And Misbah buried Australia in the UAE dust in that series. Not only did he tactically outsmart them on the field as captain and spin them out with a highly inexperienced bowling attack, he also destroyed them with the bat in the second test by scoring a century in both innings. Maybe you might know this if you were actually born back then.

Good thing I never gave a damn what someone who thinks players should be selected in tests for List A performances, thinks about me. It's ironic you accuse me of bias when your own bias about Misbah is sticking out like a sore thumb. What is your issue anyway? If I like Misbah, I like him. What's it to you? I don't recall mentioning you in any comment before you started this diatribe about Misbah on a thread about NZ's tour of Sri Lanka.

Yeah because its patently obvious you haven't seen 90% of the players you talk about. The biggest mark of your ignorance though is how you talk about formats interchangeably as if they are the same. T20 is not the same as ODIs which is not the same as Tests. Misbah's record in Tests is very good for someone with obvious limitations, who became an established member of the test team when he was 36.

Oh yeah, And Misbah buried Australia in the UAE dust in that series. Not only did he tactically outsmart them on the field as captain and spin them out with a highly inexperienced bowling attack, he also destroyed them with the bat in the second test by scoring a century in both innings. Maybe you might know this if you were actually born back then.
Translation: Misbah goat + overachiever, Williamson bad + underachiever + I love misbah + you weren't born in 2014 wah wah.

The aussie series is his greatest and only outlier series which was still carried by YK at the end of the day.

I live how you ignored sri lanka and other games that I talked about or his record and batting performance in test overseas 🤣🤣

Translation: Misbah goat + overachiever, Williamson bad + underachiever + I love misbah + you weren't born in 2014 wah wah.

I live how you ignored sri lanka and other games that I talked about or his record and batting performance in test overseas 🤣🤣
I don't ever recall saying that Misbah was the goat. Just that he was a batter I really enjoyed watching bat. I think your delusion is having an effect on your ability to read. You are the one who made the comparison to Williamson because I guess Williamson is one batter who was playing after you started watching cricket.

The aussie series is his greatest and only outlier series which was still carried by YK at the end of the day.

Yeah not the 7 year unbeaten run in UAE that Sarfraz ended in one series. Not drawing a 4-match series in England, whitewashing No.1 ranked England in UAE, winning a series in New Zealand, becoming the first Pak captain to win in West Indies, taking Pak to No.1 in test rankings (even if it was for a week). But oh right, you weren't born when any of these things happened so it makes sense that you don't know any of this.

I don't ever recall saying that Misbah was the goat. Just that he was a batter I really enjoyed watching bat. I think your delusion is having an effect on your ability to read. You are the one who made the comparison to Williamson because I guess Williamson is one batter who was playing after you started watching cricket.

Yeah not the 7 year unbeaten run in UAE that Sarfraz ended in one series. Not drawing a 4-match series in England, whitewashing No.1 ranked England in UAE, winning a series in New Zealand, becoming the first Pak captain to win in West Indies, taking Pak to No.1 in test rankings (even if it was for a week). But oh right, you weren't born when any of these things happened so it makes sense that you don't know any of this.

Clearly you don't understand ehat translation means lol.

What i find funny is that i dont recall calling him a bad test captain. You know full well i meant his greatest achievement in batting in Australia not the other way around.

the things you mentioned are all captaincy related, and Yes sarfi was a poor test captain.

Misbah > Sarfi as a test captain.

Sarfi > Misbah as a whiteball captain which misbah ended and crumbled into pieces as whiteball coach and selector, especially the t20 run.

Clearly you don't understand ehat translation means lol.

What i find funny is that i dont recall calling him a bad test captain. You know full well i meant his greatest achievement in batting in Australia not the other way around.

the things you mentioned are all captaincy related, and Yes sarfi was a poor test captain.

Misbah > Sarfi as a test captain.

Sarfi > Misbah as a whiteball captain which misbah ended and crumbled into pieces as whiteball coach and selector, especially the t20 run.
Misbah averages 51 as captain, 40 in England, 116 in India, 64 in West Indies, he averaged 115 in the series in New Zealand that Pakistan won and he was the leading run scorer in. Not bad for someone who started playing regularly after 36 and struggled against pace. He has a poor record in Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka. But remind me again, how many Pak batters actually have a good record in Australia and South Africa? While you're at it remind, me again, how much the king of soft runs averages in India, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka?

Misbah averages 51 as captain, 40 in England, 116 in India, 64 in West Indies, he averaged 115 in the series in New Zealand that Pakistan won and he was the leading run scorer in. Not bad for someone who started playing regularly after 36 and struggled against pace. He has a poor record in Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka. But remind me again, how many Pak batters actually have a good record in Australia and South Africa? While you're at it remind, me again, how much the king of soft runs averages in India, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka?
Before I respond I wanna ask, Why are you constantly bringing up the 36 age thing? I dont see how that's a compliment or an impressive stat? The fact that he had a career start at 36 despite playing since the 2000's because he simply was not good enough to get into the test or odi team at that time. How is this a compliment?

Secondly why are you bringing up the 116 India stat when they only played 1 test series in which misbah was involved? You're making it seem like he's some sort of Bradman of India?

Lastly Ijaz Ahmed says hello?

If you wish to act dishonest in such a way, I can fetch more individual 3 match test series of moat batters including Williamson averaging 100+.

This figure is meaningless.

Before I respond I wanna ask, Why are you constantly bringing up the 36 age thing? I dont see how that's a compliment or an impressive stat? The fact that he had a career start at 36 despite playing since the 2000's because he simply was not good enough to get into the test or odi team at that time. How is this a compliment?

Secondly why are you bringing up the 116 India stat when they only played 1 test series in which misbah was involved? You're making it seem like he's some sort of Bradman of India?

If you wish to act dishonest in such a way, I can fetch more individual 3 match test series of moat batters including Williamson averaging 100+.

You continue to expose yourself with your ignorance in each reply. If I were you I would just quit now instead of exposing myself any further. So you don't have an issue bringing up the 3 tests he played in South Africa where he averaged 22. Those figures are not meaningless. But his performances in India, where he helped save a test match and which is generally considered as one of the toughest places in the world to bat; are meaningless? Like how ignorant could you possibly even be while making this statement? If we are going by your justification that a 1 test match series is not enough to judge anyone, then surely we can also say that he could have scored more runs in South Africa if he played more tests there, right? Just going by your justification here.

Most players retire well before 36. Because as you get older your hand-eye coordination and sharpness begins to fade. Especially in a sport like cricket. But Misbah is a true outlier in the sense that he found success after 36 and well into his 40s.

Great. Another player you never saw, that you are going to reference now.

Simple question, are Misbah's numbers in South Africa meaningless?

You continue to expose yourself with your ignorance in each reply. If I were you I would just quit now instead of exposing myself any further. So you don't have an issue bringing up the 3 tests he played in South Africa where he averaged 22. Those figures are not meaningless. But his performances in India, where he helped save a test match and which is generally considered as one of the toughest places in the world to bat; are meaningless? Like how ignorant could you possibly even be while making this statement? If we are going by your justification that a 1 test match series is not enough to judge anyone, then surely we can also say that he could have scored more runs in South Africa if he played more tests there, right? Just going by your justification here.

Most players retire well before 36. Because as you get older your hand-eye coordination and sharpness begins to fade. Especially in a sport like cricket. But Misbah is a true outlier in the sense that he found success after 36 and well into his 40s.

Great. Another player you never saw, that you are going to reference now.
Save this complicated speech.

I asked what your intentions are?

What are you trying to say with that 116 stat? That misbah is a bradman in India? Why are you quoting it? And why you are telling me India is one of the hardest places to bat when it's the same pitch where ipl video game scores are made in t20, everyone else starts smacking 300+ for fun in a cup in odi and currently in test, India is smacking Bangladesh black and blue as if their back in pindi where England smacked pakistan black and blue for 700 on day 1?

Simple question, are Misbah's numbers in South Africa meaningless?
I'll answer but before I do, I wanna sarcastically say that in your eyes I was born after 2014 or heck after 2016 considering for you I've never watched Misbah play.

So why are you asking me about SA and automatically assuming I've watched it? In your eyes I'm born after 2016 lol.

Regardless back to topic, Midbah was poor but he played test in sa once for one series only. It's unfair to judge him on that 100%.

What I'm failing to understand is why you're quoting averages to me? Most of the test games that misbah played during his captaincy stint involved him coming when the match was already won or drawn making his own contribution meaningless.

He always hid himself that way in the same way shadab covers himself up while he's captaining.

It's best you quote certain games for misbah and I'll respond accordingly on his performance. I've seen majority of them and remember them anyway.

Idkw you're jumping around across entire time periods quoting everything and trying to misdirect me acting like he's bradman in India lol

Save this complicated speech.

I asked what your intentions are?

What are you trying to say with that 116 stat? That misbah is a bradman in India? Why are you quoting it?
I am simply quoting actual numbers. Misbah has an outsanding record in India.

and why you are telling me India is one of the hardest places to bat when it's the same pitch where ipl video game scores are made in t20, everyone else starts smacking 300+ for fun in a cup in odi and currently in test, India is smacking Bangladesh black and blue as if their back in pindi where England smacked pakistan black and blue for 700 on day 1?
Repeat after me, T20s and ODIs are not the same as Tests. They are different formats. Say it until you understand what it actually means.

I am simply quoting actual numbers. Misbah has an outsanding record in India.

Repeat after me, T20s and ODIs are not the same as Tests. They are different formats. Say it until you understand what it actually means.
I'm talking about how India is currently giving Bangladesh the treatment, quoting other formats was to showcase more examples of said pitch.

Misbah has played 3 test matches in India against an attack that was extremly pathetic compared to how the Indian attack is now, heck that attack is worse then 2014-2015 era attack for india.

In the same way he's played only 3 tests in sa.

Why are you avoiding me when I approach you on certain topics? Williamson has a 138 Avg in pakistan against pakistan. What happened their?

I'll answer but before I do, I wanna sarcastically say that in your eyes I was born after 2014 or heck after 2016 considering for you I've never watched Misbah play.

So why are you asking me about SA and automatically assuming I've watched it? In your eyes I'm born after 2016 lol.

Regardless back to topic, Midbah was poor but he played test in sa once for one series only. It's unfair to judge him on that 100%.

What I'm failing to understand is why you're quoting averages to me? Most of the test games that misbah played during his captaincy stint involved him coming when the match was already won or drawn making his own contribution meaningless.

He always hid himself that way in the same way shadab covers himself up while he's captaining.

It's best you quote certain games for misbah and I'll respond accordingly on his performance. I've seen majority of them and remember them anyway.

Idkw you're jumping around across entire time periods quoting everything and trying to misdirect me acting like he's bradman in India lol
No I think you were born in 2023. Because based on your understanding of the game that's what I get. I am not going to bother arguing this topic with you anymore considering you have exposed yourself by saying that playing 3 tests in a country is not enough to judge anyone (what a dumb thing to say). Especially considering that teams like Pakistan have rarely played more than 3 match series against any country in this millennium. Again, you would know this if you weren't born yesterday. Everything you say about Misbah like quoting very specific things such as "he always hid himself"...he did not; tells me that you rarely saw him play, if ever...and are merely going by what was the prevailing sentiment of the time among casual fans, who judged Misbah based on his T20 and ODI performances. Misbah was always a highly proactive captain and you saying something so obviously incorrect tells me you probably need to stop passing opinions on things you have not seen.

No I think you were born in 2023. Because based on your understanding of the game that's what I get. I am not going to bother arguing this topic with you anymore considering you have exposed yourself by saying that playing 3 tests in a country is not enough to judge anyone (what a dumb thing to say). Especially considering that teams like Pakistan have rarely played more than 3 match series against any country in this millennium. Again, you would know this if you weren't born yesterday. Everything you say about Misbah like quoting very specific things such as "he always hid himself"...he did not; tells me that you rarely saw him play, if ever...and are merely going by what was the prevailing sentiment of the time among casual fans, who judged Misbah based on his T20 and ODI performances. Misbah was always a highly proactive captain and you saying something so obviously incorrect tells me you probably need to stop passing opinions on things you have not seen.
Again, Quote the games and let's go step by step.

Your para's and personal opinions fall on deaf ears as beyond frustrating you and deluding yourself into believing you have a moral standpoint,

Go for the specific series and let's take it from their. Where to start? Bradman India or tail ender sa? Or some other series? Go for it.

Again, Quote the games and let's go step by step.

Your para's and personal opinions fall on deaf ears as beyond frustrating you and deluding yourself into believing you have a moral standpoint,

Go for the specific series and let's take it from their. Where to start? Bradman India or tail ender sa? Or some other series? Go for it.
Actually let's start with Bradman India.

Your first claim was that the pitches are difficult correct?

Can you kindly explain the science behind India scoring 600+ on 2 occasions batting first in 2 test games back to back followed by pakistan scoring 400+ and 500+ respectively?

Can you kindly address your difficult batting pitch claim or do you wish to play hookey and go back to born again insults.

Trying to pull a fast one on me by claiming the pitches were difficult? Go on explain this science.

Back