[PICTURE] Toxicity Alert: Is Imad Wasim vs Babar Azam rivalry akin to Virat Kohli vs Rohit Sharma one in India?

This is where the ex-players need to get involved and advise Babar. He needs to be told to apologise to Babar before making up and embracing him.

Babar has done everything to keep Imad out of the team by selecting his friends. Not sure why the above poster is refuting this.
This aged extremely well, because even now imad isn't being selected

Imad's selection is a conundrum. Who do we drop for him? Shadab? Abrar? Chacha? Plus we have Saim who can bowl in the power play and is an actual batter.
I thought this was an experimentation series. Your Babar sher said so. So far he has made a total of one change

I thought this was an experimentation series. Your Babar sher said so. So far he has made a total of one change

Are you missing the point on purpose? I didn't say anything about this series. It's a general comment with an eye on the WC.

As for your thoughts on experimentation, you are wrong with the one change. Just compare the teams we played in this series to the last and the changes are:

-3 debutants are getting chances - Abrar, Irfan and Usman
-Nawaz has been dropped
-A completely different pace attack where we dropped Wasim, Zaman Khan, Haris Rauf
-Amir made a comeback
-Fakhar has been rested
-Azam is injured
-Rizwan has moved down from the opening slot

This is a vastly different team than our previous one. Don't just reply for the sake of it

There is nothing wrong for Imad to not find his name in the team for the Rawalpindi leg. I think Babar should play him now in the remaining games. Abrar can be rested now as we know he can be trusted on. Imad should come in for abrar for the remaining games. There is not controversy TBH if imad has missed the first 3 games. Rawalpindi is a flat track and we cannot afford 3 spinners in the team there.

Are you missing the point on purpose? I didn't say anything about this series. It's a general comment with an eye on the WC.

As for your thoughts on experimentation, you are wrong with the one change. Just compare the teams we played in this series to the last and the changes are:

-3 debutants are getting chances - Abrar, Irfan and Usman
-Nawaz has been dropped
-A completely different pace attack where we dropped Wasim, Zaman Khan, Haris Rauf
-Amir made a comeback
-Fakhar has been rested
-Azam is injured
-Rizwan has moved down from the opening slot

This is a vastly different team than our previous one. Don't just reply for the sake of it
Babar said he'll try out different combinations and will rotate the squad which he has not done

I think you're missing the point on purpose to divert the attention towards the squad itself.

Babar said he'll try out different combinations and will rotate the squad which he has not done

I think you're missing the point on purpose to divert the attention towards the squad itself.
Imad's inclusion is imminent. Abrar or maybe iftikhar can be rested for him. Amir should also play.

Back