[PICTURES] A stunner in Indian elections, for Narendra Modi and BJP its just like chickens came home to roost

What was the major reason behind BJP's underwhelming performance in 2024 elections?

• Total voters
So you didn't heed what I said above and are in your little cocoon.
I did not.

The results show that EVM's are not rigged and Modi is not a dictator who controls everything with those invisible strings. Something the leftists have been whining for the last few years.

Very difficult for INDIA alliance to pull their act together in forming the government. Too many parties with too many agendas and not a single party with enough seats to command lions share of the cabinet.

Chandrababu Naidu won because of his alliance with BJP and Actor Pawan Kalyan's party. He would not have been able to pull it by his party alone. I don't see him switching sides. He is smart enough and knows that this will be his last term as CM as his health is not that good. CBN needs BJP and Pawan Kalyan.
CBN said this is his last election. He is not concerned about national agenda. all he is concerned is going after ys jagan and ysrcp locally in the AP state. Would be foolish of him to switch - he is not stupid like pappu lol !😂

Very difficult for INDIA alliance to pull their act together in forming the government. Too many parties with too many agendas and not a single party with enough seats to command lions share of the cabinet.

Chandrababu Naidu won because of his alliance with BJP and Actor Pawan Kalyan's party. He would not have been able to pull it by his party alone. I don't see him switching sides. He is smart enough and knows that this will be his last term as CM as his health is not that good. CBN needs BJP and Pawan Kalyan.
I dont think CBN victory is because of BJP and Pawan Kalyan. They were instrumental but not necessary condition for CBN to win. Jagan destroyed AP by this conversion politics and he is paying the price.

But wont you explain it bro?

Not a good day to attempt to make sense of these guys posts hahaha.

Not much to day on a day like this. I will just post this picture and move on...

View attachment 144218

Annamalai 2ndTamilisai Akka 2ndVinoj Selvam 2ndPonnar 2ndProf Sreenivasan 2ndL Murugan 2ndBalaganapathy 2ndOPS 2ndTTV 2ndSowmiya Anbumani 2ndAC Shanmugam 2ndIn 11seats BJP+ in 2nd position from #TamilNadu. It’s really a remarkable achievement!

Their minds are not working alright today :dhoni

Yep. Say what you like about their hideous leadership, at least their democracy means something.
Since you sound magnanimous today, will you find it in your heart to accept that there is a limit to which the average Hindu can be swayed in the name of religion?

Not a good day to attempt to make sense of these guys posts hahaha.

Their minds are not working alright today :dhoni

One of my class mate’s dad used to distribute sweets when he used to scrape past pass % in exams. The jubilation among congress/Indi supporters remind me of the same thing :))

In fact in this context they didn’t even pass because Modi is going to be PM again :)

Since you sound magnanimous today, will you find it in your heart to accept that there is a limit to which the average Hindu can be swayed in the name of religion?
His validation means zilch, the joke is on you if you think people have been voting for BJP only for religion being from India. Religion is a factor but never the only factor and it’s always going to be that way in a Hindu majority country. 3 examples: India, Nepal, Mauritius.

One of my class mate’s dad used to distribute sweets when he used to scrape past pass % in exams. The jubilation among congress/Indi supporters remind me of the same thing :))

In fact in this context they didn’t even pass because Modi is going to be PM again :)
Aren't you some data kind of guy. I forget. There are so many of you who sound the same.

But if you are, research the posting history and frequency of the bhakts here
1. Post exit polls
2. Post actual results.

Maybe then you can eat some sweet gobar yourself. Surely that's a thing. Actually gobar with some jaggery might not be too bad, I can imagine. Alright, I really need to go now, for sure, this time.

I wish you more pain and misery :dhoni

Aren't you some data kind of guy. I forget. There are so many of you who sound the same.

But if you are, research the posting history and frequency of the bhakts here
1. Post exit polls
2. Post actual results.

Maybe then you can eat some sweet gobar yourself. Surely that's a thing. Actually gobar with some jaggery might not be too bad, I can imagine. Alright, I really need to go now, for sure, this time.

I wish you more pain and misery :dhoni
A win is a win be it 152-0 (for Pak team) or a “Sreeshanth takes the catch” type win :)

Did I hear it right that BJP is actually winning one seat ------in Kerala?

Shows how much more ground level efficiency the Kerala BJP workers have shown. Rather unlike the limelight hogging Annamalai Anna next door, who came up with zilch.

Shows how much more ground level efficiency the Kerala BJP workers have shown. Rather unlike the limelight hogging Annamalai Anna next door, who came up with zilch.
I think in Bengal and Kerala a lot of losses have been close fights, it will eventually make a more dent. Can you imagine BJP even having a presence in these states a decade ago.

Not sure what Rajdeep Sardesai is celebrating. I guess 99 seats for Congress feels like victory for him? The INDIA alliance will not work. No party has enough seats to command center chair in the alliance. They will fight and jostle for positions.
Do you even know what is alliance means ?? Congress was not fighting more than 200 seats . Bakht were hoping for Congress mukht bharat but their dream never came to true. This is just small hisccap for democracy where one party win and another lose.
BTW NDA alliances has 41 party where India 37

Do you even know what is alliance means ?? Congress was not fighting more than 200 seats . Bakht were hoping for Congress mukht bharat but their dream never came to true. This is just small hisccap for democracy where one party win and another lose.
If not for an alliance, they would have never crossed 272. So much so for dissing alliance politics.

Bhakts are truly one of a kind, always clueless except for their bhakti.

Small Hiccup as in 100 vs 242. I am sure BJP will take such hiccups every day. 10 years of anti-incumbency and still people forget BJP alone won 242. Yes. They may have a leadership issue after Modi but Rahul Gandhi is still useless. Congress has some good ground workers though.

Small Hiccup as in 100 vs 242. I am sure BJP will take such hiccups every day. 10 years of anti-incumbency and still people forget BJP alone won 242. Yes. They may have a leadership issue after Modi but Rahul Gandhi is still useless. Congress has some good ground workers though.
Congress ideology remain forever but BJP hatemonger , religious idiology will end one day . people's are slowly waking up and this election show that. Below photo is showing that this is hurt badly for BJP .
1000033690.jpg

Congress ideology remain forever but BJP hatemonger , religious idiology will end one day . people's are slowly waking up and this election show that. Below photo is showing that this is hurt badly for BJP .
View attachment 144225

Ok, so he will become PM for a third time with a sad face. The definition of the phrase choti choti khushiyan lol

View attachment 144225
Congress has no ideology, they are anti-Santan dharm, their alliance has said this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except BJP has the lions share of the seats won.

Congress has not won that many to even dream of having Rahul as PM.

Amazing!

We will now see the rise of the worlds first global Hindutva empire , slums will turn to green cities , ipl will bigger than premier league, Ganges will become drinkable like Iceland glacier water & as for Muslims in India ….they will all move to Bangladesh

From what I hear, BJP lost the Jat vote bank badly which hurt their chances in UP. I guess the Farmers protests has made big impact in their votes received.

In other News, it looks like BSP is done and dusted. Samajwadi Party and Congress took all the BSP Dalit votes.

Amazing!

We will now see the rise of the worlds first global Hindutva empire , slums will turn to green cities , ipl will bigger than premier league, Ganges will become drinkable like Iceland glacier water & as for Muslims in India ….they will all move to Bangladesh
Are you crying that BJP did not get clear majority?

Worry about your UK bro. With its economy going down the dumps, the communal and racial fault lines will show up their ugly faces.

From what I hear, BJP lost the Jat vote bank badly which hurt their chances in UP. I guess the Farmers protests has made big impact in their votes received.

In other News, it looks like BSP is done and dusted. Samajwadi Party and Congress took all the BSP Dalit votes.
Farm and Wrestler issue.

Amazing!

Stop caring about india weather they belong to any religion.

I have spent some time reading India media and watching reactions from pundits.

NGL this feels like a bit of a defeat for Modi.

Yes he will form government but this is a setback.

Will we see a more measured and conciliatory approach going forward? Realistically it's his last election. Even though he claims God sent him he isn't going to live forever, and the BJP is propelled by his image. Now is the time when the next people in line will start to stake their claims for the future.

Concillatory? He will go back to the core grassroot hindutva agenda. Deviation from that has cost him in UP.

Apparently a lot of welfare schemes went to Muslims in UP at the cost of lower caste.

But BJP has time to course correct.

BJP will form the government.

There are no silver medals here

BJP has enough seats in LS. Seats in RS will go remain same. So laws will be passed.

None of the alliance partners are leftists or need to do appeasement.

Also expect a few INDI partners to join NDA in near future.

Let them enjoy their small victories. This is the best Congress can do after all the Yatras and alliances with bitter rivals to defeat BJP.

Imagine if Congress actually crosses 200(KaramChand Gandhi Forbid). These people will not be able to bear it.

BJP will form the government.

There are no silver medals here

BJP has enough seats in LS. Seats in RS will go remain same. So laws will be passed.

None of the alliance partners are leftists or need to do appeasement.

Also expect a few INDI partners to join NDA in near future.
TDP announces that it will stick with its alliance partner BJP. No chance of joining Congress clown show.

Let them enjoy their small victories. This is the best Congress can do after all the Yatras and alliances with bitter rivals to defeat BJP.

Imagine if Congress actually crosses 200(KaramChand Gandhi Forbid). These people will not be able to bear it.
'KaramChand Gandhi Forbid'

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Concillatory? He will go back to the core grassroot hindutva agenda. Deviation from that has cost him in UP.

Apparently a lot of welfare schemes went to Muslims in UP at the cost of lower caste.

But BJP has time to course correct.
Until yesterday BJP were sweeping the board according to you.

First hiccup and its the muslims fault.

Its hard to take you seriously brother. We will listen to the Indian posters who have their finger on the pulse in India.

Modi's victory speech was :ROFLMAO:. Almost got close to seeing my dream of hot salty tears rolling down those facelifted cheeks. Will happen. Don't worry :dhoni

How soon or late is the only remaining question.

His validation means zilch, the joke is on you if you think people have been voting for BJP only for religion being from India. Religion is a factor but never the only factor and it’s always going to be that way in a Hindu majority country. 3 examples: India, Nepal, Mauritius.
I saw through Kaptaan's pretensions years ago. Just having my fun :dhoni

Until yesterday BJP were sweeping the board according to you.

First hiccup and its the muslims fault.

Its hard to take you seriously brother. We will listen to the Indian posters who have their finger on the pulse in India.

It's BJPs fault. They went to get votes of a community that won't vote them at the cost of communities that vote them.
They get only Ahmaddiya and Shia votes. Thats may be 10 per cent of total Muslim votes. They got around 7 per cent muslim votes.

But lost SC votes because they gave a lot of scheme benefits to Muslims not SCs. It seems to have also angered the Thakurs.

INDI alliance knows Muslims vote them, they go all out to woo them. BJP should have stuck to its Hindutva agenda.

Amazing!

And the farms will harvest gold.

The trend is your friend and looks like Modi's free ride is up. Hindutvas' best shot in 5000 years is now seeking a coalition.

It's BJPs fault. They went to get votes of a community that won't vote them at the cost of communities that vote them.
They get only Ahmaddiya and Shia votes. Thats may be 10 per cent of total Muslim votes. They got around 7 per cent muslim votes.

But lost SC votes because they gave a lot of scheme benefits to Muslims not SCs. It seems to have also angered the Thakurs.

INDI alliance knows Muslims vote them, they go all out to woo them. BJP should have stuck to its Hindutva agenda.
Do you not find anything wrong with politics based on sectarianism? It has been over 75 years since India was divided along religious lines, yet it seems as if India is still divided in this way, and this division is weaponized by every political party.

Why aren't real issues being discussed? Why do Indians continue to support such a political narrative?

Are Muslims in India not considered Indians? After reading a few comments, it seems they aren't. What is going on in India? Whenever we criticize how Muslims are treated, the Hindutva brigade immediately counters by saying that Muslims in India are indeed Indian. But now, all of a sudden, it appears they aren't?

Do you not find anything wrong with politics based on sectarianism? It has been over 75 years since India was divided along religious lines, yet it seems as if India is still divided in this way, and this division is weaponized by every political party.

Why aren't real issues being discussed? Why do Indians continue to support such a political narrative?
Caste, sectarian and religious politics are a fact in Indian politics. Political leaders have shamelessly begged for votes based on caste before.
There are parties named on caste in India. There is Bahujan Samaj party in India. Their party represents Dalits, Tribals and Lower castes.

Are Muslims in India not considered Indians? After reading a few comments, it seems they aren't. What is going on in India? Whenever we criticize how Muslims are treated, the Hindutva brigade immediately counters by saying that Muslims in India are indeed Indian. But now, all of a sudden, it appears they aren't?
Can you quote anyone that said Muslims in India are not Indian?

If anything, majority of Muslims in India look more Indian than the average Upper caste person in India. Anyone that says Indian Muslims are not Indian should be ridiculed.

Congress contested 328 seats. Also Ind is already congmukt as Congress will never get to 272 by itself. It will forever be consigned to a multi party coalition. Anyone but Congress or mamta di.. Also the 2 leaches Omar abdullah & mehbooba mufti lost in J&K. That is good. The BJP vote share still 37% . Politiical course correction and changes will happen - but 5 more years of bjp/nda and modi and Cong still in opposition - will be 15yrs now.

Caste, sectarian and religious politics are a fact in Indian politics. Political leaders have shamelessly begged for votes based on caste before.
There are parties named on caste in India. There is Bahujan Samaj party in India. Their party represents Dalits, Tribals and Lower castes.
It's not the fault of the lower castes; a lower caste party probably wouldn't exist if they weren't subjected to rule by a superior caste.

If anything, majority of Muslims in India look more Indian than the average Upper caste person in India. Anyone that says Indian Muslims are not Indian should be ridiculed.
Try to read it very slowly.
You can make an attempt to ridicule anyone as you wish.

Lol its ok guys this BJP cannot take their electorate for granted now , the results are also a great example for everyone on how our election commission is the best.
The huge voter turnouts in Manipur Kashmir Punjab are amazing to see as well.

It's not the fault of the lower castes; a lower caste party probably wouldn't exist if they weren't subjected to rule by a superior caste.
You have to look at the history of India. Lower caste people held power longer than anyone in India.

The Mauryan empire was a Low caste people empire. We had Yadav empires too. Who can forget Maratha empire? None of them cared much about Dalits or improve their lives as they lived outside of their cities and forts.

In fact, Lower caste people held on to power for significant amount of time in Indian history. Only Turkic Ghanavi, Ghori(Delhi Sultanate), Mughal empire were able to hold onto power longer than low caste empires in the last 2000 years. The upper caste Rajputs only had much smaller kingdoms and they made deals with Mughals to stay in power.

The famous upper caste Gupta empire only lasted for 150 years before it splintered.

You have to look at the history of India. Lower caste people held power longer than anyone in India.

The Mauryan empire was a Low caste people empire. We had Yadav empires too. Who can forget Maratha empire? None of them cared much about Dalits or improve their lives as they lived outside of their cities and forts.

In fact, Lower caste people held on to power for significant amount of time in Indian history. Only Turkic Ghanavi, Ghori(Delhi Sultanate), Mughal empire were able to hold onto power longer than low caste empires in the last 2000 years. The upper caste Rajputs only had much smaller kingdoms and they made deals with Mughals to stay in power.

The famous upper caste Gupta empire only lasted for 150 years before it splintered.
No, it is okay, it is irrelevant in 2024.

What Malarkey is this?

I mean BJP will still likely win the election and 38% of Indians voted for them. I don't think a lot of Indians are hateful either, I just saw a Pakistani biker spend time in India and he got a royal welcome in places like Mumbai, Gujarat where people would go out of their way to welcome him with gifts, food, flowers and so on.

There is no doubt a sizeable population hates Muslims and the BJP used that hate for their vote. But there is also no doubt a lot of Indians are not like that. The truth is somewhere in the middle as always.

No i don't. The truth cannot be hidden that Muslims use their votes as a political means to gain favours or the political parties favour Muslims to get their vote en masse.

So if another party does it for Hindus that's the way.

Muslims weaponise their votes, Hindus will do the same.

He wants muslim superiority over others. Else he isn't happy.

Can 200 million Muslim have superiority over 800+ million Hindus in India of 2024?

If Muslims can then how would that happen?

200mn voting for a single party and 800 divided in 10 parties.

That's how Muslims voted and Hindus voted before Modi.

Modi made the mistake of alienating his core votebank. Result is his loss of 50 seats.

Modi made the mistake of alienating his core votebank. Result is his loss of 50 seats.
Are 200 million Muslims voting for a foreign political party or Indian political party?

Very true…. It’s a wake up call for Hindus as majority Hindus are dividing their votes whereas 18% voted for one party

But Bjp got 11.30 percent of votes,which is unheard in tamilnadu. AIDMK got 20 percent.Atleast Bjp got a whiff and unlike congress,they will never go off any advantage. Bjp got telangana and it saved them .Cong lost tamilnadu, ap etc forever which won't happen with Bjp.

Really? Congress contested 328 seats.

Where did you get this "data" from that they didnt contest more than 200 seats?

Muslims don't waste their votes. They understand demography and civilization better than anyone else. They feel the pain of muslims any where in the world, while hindus will rejoice at the pain of other hindus if it boosts their secular credentials.

I have been fighting islamophobia by telling hindus that muslims are right and that they should try to BE like them, even if they don't like them.

Very true…. It’s a wake up call for Hindus as majority Hindus are dividing their votes whereas 18% voted for one party

The wake up call - for voters in Ayodhya - was BJP/RSS goons coming to their houses and extorting money for the temple.

Yesterday, the Sanghis got paid back in kind.

The wake up call - for voters in Ayodhya - was BJP/RSS goons coming to their houses and extorting money for the temple.

Yesterday, the Sanghis got paid back in kind.
Keep finding small silver linings to console yourself. Another term under sanghis. 5 years more of frustration.

Are 200 million Muslims voting for a foreign political party or Indian political party?

Doesn't matter. They are free to vote any party as per their religious lines, which they do.

Hindus need to follow suit. Many are doing. Many more will join after today because BJP will learn its lesson and return to core hindutva and RSS.

Lies. What else do you expect. Ram Mandir collections were in excess of 5000 cr. The hatred for Hindus and ram Mandir is coming out.

Problem was that the local MP Lallu singh had helped builders grab land. Yogi wanted him removed. But few others saved him.

Yogi actually wanted to change quiet a few candidates.

Guptas were vaishyas not UC.

Before Mauryas there were Nandas. Shudras.

Bengals greatest empire the Palas were of shepherd community. Another low caste.

The Yadavs of Devgiri.

Many more.

Lies. What else do you expect. Ram Mandir collections were in excess of 5000 cr. The hatred for Hindus and ram Mandir is coming out.

Problem was that the local MP Lallu singh had helped builders grab land. Yogi wanted him removed. But few others saved him.

Bimaru Bisht should breakaway and form his own party - BJP (Y).

RSS wasn't very active this time. I did not vote for BJP myself (but the BJP candidate still won here). We want the top management to do some soul searching to listen to the ears and eyes on the ground. Now that we have got it out of the system, will resume our support very seriously.

Back